Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow have DC License!

Isn't there already a really nice 1/4 Joker that someone else makes? They make a Harley Quinn 1/4, too.

I don't like that 1/4 Joker. Something off from his face and he is not holding any guns, which are Joker's signature weapons like batarangs for Batman.

I would like to see Sideshow making a 1/4 scale Joker PF like Jim Lee's Mr. J

joker-jim-lee-bdb03.jpg

Despite the fact that I am not a huge DC fan, 1:6 scale action figures of Superman and Batman from Sideshow are musts for me.

I hope you are wrong. Hot Toys has the movie licenses covered. What I want are HIGH QUALITY versions of the figures based on the comics. I've had enough of the DC Direct 13" garbage. If they make the figures based on the comics I will buy ever one, period. If they make them based on movies, I won't....Since I am already getting them from Hot Toys and all I really collect are 1/6 scales action figures or 6".

Yes I hope Im wrong also!
Well, I'm meeting with Sideshow in SDCC, I hope I can find out ;)

Wow, I skiped DC section for a week and stop the press!!!

I want Jim Lee 204 Superman PF/Comiquette and 608 Batman PF/Comiquette.

Wonder Woman, Joker, and DarkSeid also. Sooo Epic!!

From Twitter:

@collectsideshow
SideshowCollectibles
Sideshow jazzed about new DC deal.Overheard argument in Prod Dept about who gets made first.Tell us who's on your list! https://bit.ly/noMJJI

Looks like this might be the darling of the SDCC show and we might actually get to see WIPs.

It better be Superman...It would be a fail of a launch of it wasn't...Just my opinion anyway. :lol

Didn't they kickstart the Marvel PF line with Green Goblin and Punisher? Wouldn't be surprised it wasn't Batman or Superman.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but just seeing how Sideshow is hitting it out of the park with the Joe figures gives me a lot of hope for the 1/6th line.

Guys I'm nervous I hope they dont gain the right to make TDK figures, cuz i dont want my flawless dx bats to decreease in value :(

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but just seeing how Sideshow is hitting it out of the park with the Joe figures gives me a lot of hope for the 1/6th line.

Wow, I have been disappointed with the GI Joe line. I plan to sell off my collection pretty soon. I guess it is cool they are finally releasing Zartan, but where are all the other key characters? Baroness? Destro? etc... They really lost me with all the ninja characters. Plus the bodies they use suck. I replaced the bodies of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow with Hot Toys bodies just to make them able to hold a decent pose.

So I am hoping that the DC line is much better!

Will Bowen/Gentle Giant/Koto get to do smaller scale DC statues/busts? I want a line of 1/6 scale DC superheroes and villains statues.

Back