Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Justice League will complement my Avengers PF collection nicely. And I'm sure I will have the same dilemma as many others--to buy Aquaman, or not to buy Aquaman?

I think I would probably get Aquaman if they make him with the hook hand.

Now the one guy I would definitely not get is Plastic man!

WHERE DOES THE MADNESS STOP??? At least with the Titans, all I would be in for is the Wolfman/Perez crew plus Speedy and Aqualad.

Ha! What about those of us who are huge Batman Fans.

We'll probably get a Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Batwoman, Red Hood. Probably get some other Batman incarnations (Really hoping for an Azrael style Batman from the Knight's Fall line).

That's not even looking at the Batman Rogue gallery

The Justice League will complement my Avengers PF collection nicely. And I'm sure I will have the same dilemma as many others--to buy Aquaman, or not to buy Aquaman?

I'd buy an Aquaman, especially with his (somewhat) new look from Brightest Day.

Aquaman-1.jpg

The Brightest Day Aquaman would be cool, and I can understand the nostalgic element. I've just never appreciated him much as a character. The one story where I thought he was great was Justice, and a JLA line up from that would make an epic 1:4 scale set.

I think I'm going to just cross my fingers for well made 1:6 figures.

The Brightest Day Aquaman would be cool, and I can understand the nostalgic element. I've just never appreciated him much as a character. The one story where I thought he was great was Justice, and a JLA line up from that would make an epic 1:4 scale set.

I think I'm going to just cross my fingers for well made 1:6 figures.

That would be an epic set to collect. :D

I am still soo excited about this news. I'm looking forward to Hi-End Joker, Batman and Superman 1:1 busts. I really hope that Sideshow can deliver the goods on this long awaited license. Congrats Sideshow...you deserve it!

I doubt we'll see any major movie 1/6 figures from SS especially from TDKR and MoS. When it comes to movies, I see them doing jsut like they've been donig with marvel characters, HT produces the 1/6 movie versions and SS produces the PF movie verions. I think we'll be seeing more comic version in terms of 1/6 figures.

That's what I think also. I mean SSC might do movie properties in 1/6th, but it seems more likely with the announcements from Hot Toys and all the future releases coming from film licenses and the relationship they have with SSC and TW/DC that they will still be the most significant player in that area. And that's okey dokey with me. I want comic versions of the DC heroes, and I imagine if SSC is mostly offering those they will come fairly quickly as opposed to them offering movie figures too.

Darkseid....I didn't even think about how cool he would look paired up with Superman.:thud:

I need to just set a mental block and pretend that Sideshow never got the DC license, otherwise I am going to be broke in a hurry!

Darkseid....I didn't even think about how cool he would look paired up with Superman.:thud:

I need to just set a mental block and pretend that Sideshow never got the DC license, otherwise I am going to be broke in a hurry!

Forget going broke. Where the hell am I going to put all the crap that I'm going to want to get?

Back