Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/

Awesome:
In addition to premium statues and busts, Sideshow Collectibles will produce limited edition art prints and high-end 1/6 scale articulated figures.Bazinga! These all-new collectible lines will complement the robust offerings available from DC Direct.

Thanks to Black Cat for the find.

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow have DC License!

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

BURBANK, Calif. – July 12, 2011 –Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) announced today that it, along with DC Entertainment, has enlisted Sideshow Collectibles, a leading specialty manufacturer of licensed collectible products, to create a signature line of premium statues, busts and other collectibles inspired by DC Comics’ stable of iconic super heroes and villains.

:rock :rock :yess: :rock :rock

This is the biggest news of SDCC no matter what else happens. I wonder if they will have any on preview.

1:6 and prints??? :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

In addition to premium collectibles, Sideshow Collectibles’ limited edition 1/6 scale figures feature more than thirty points of articulation, highly detailed accessories, real fabric costumes, and an array of switch-out parts for customizable display potential. The art print products will capture the best of the DC Comics characters and adventures in flat art form. Sideshow Collectibles will also be collaborating with Mondo Tees to create limited edition prints, each featuring original artwork which is screen printed on archival paper and highly limited.

Let the doves free...yesssss! A Dark knight and or Batman PF from Sideshow.... better yet a Keaton Batman PF and a Nicholson PF Joker... that would be excellent if it were to happen. Well now I need a second line of work to pay for all this goodness...LOL!

1/6 scale figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news!!!

I don't care for PFs but I can't wait to see what SS does with em.

This is the biggest news of SDCC no matter what else happens. I wonder if they will have any on preview.

I hope so. :pray:

And thanks for posting this because TBH, this will totally rock my collection and what I collect from here on out. I need to think about room and 'must-haves.' SSC is about to produce quite a few, I'm sure.

A 1/4 Wonder Woman will be a dream come true. Now don't drop the ball.

Mod? Sticky this _____.

Also 1:6 figures?!?!?! Holy ____, there goes my wallet. Can you imagine the kind of TLC given to the GI Joe line or even the last few Star Wars figures given to the JLA?

The real question is whether or not they'll be stuck with doing the new versions of the characters.

Can you imagine a comic SSC Batman or Superman next to the HT film pieces? Outstanding!

I want the core JLA members, and then I'm getting the heck out of Dodge because I'll be broke.

Ditto! :lol My wallet just fainted. :lol

1/6 scale figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news!!!

I don't care for PFs but I can't wait to see what SS does with em.

I'm not much of a 1/6th person but I can't wait to see what SSC does with a 12" line! :rock

A 1/4 Wonder Woman will be a dream come true. Now don't drop the ball.

:drool :drool :drool

I wonder if the license covers the movies too? Would be awesome if it does.

Can you imagine a comic SSC Batman or Superman next to the HT film pieces? Outstanding!

I can imagine GI Joe-quality comic DC characters, F the movie figures, and it is outstanding.

As long as it's not the pre-doomed reboot costumes, that is.

Back