Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember them saying at a SDCC that it would've cost them about $5k to make a 1/6 Tumbler. That was back when it came out. Add inflation and the increased price of oil and ask yourself if you'd be willing to pay for one.

This is why SS is no HT!

I can imagine the 1:6 figures having such detail like the Star Wars and Joe line. I will be most keen to see some Batman villains.

Between this and The Hobbit it looks like I'm gonna have reason to buy Sideshow produced products again! :rock

I would like some Batman PFs (movie versions) to display with my Hellboy and Universal Monsters statues. That would be just fine.

GOOD morning so what's new

picture.php

I know this may be stupid to ask, but with this is there a possible that DC Direct may close there lines on statues? I hope not because I really do love the Cover Girl's line. Plus I heard the DCD let go of Jack Mathews. I would love for SS to do a Adam line, but I also would love DCD to still produce the CG line also apart. I also heard that Koto may do some DC apart from there Bishoujo line.

There have been heavy rumors that DC Direct will lose all lines except 6" action figures and animated maquettes. The talk is that Bowen will take their smaller scaled statues and that Gentle Giant will nab the bust lines but all of that has been solely internet rumor for now.

There have been heavy rumors that DC Direct will lose all lines except 6" action figures and animated maquettes. The talk is that Bowen will take their smaller scaled statues and that Gentle Giant will nab the bust lines but all of that has been solely internet rumor for now.

bowen doesn't deserve a DC licence :slap

Randy Bowen has enough time to do both Marvel and DC? Why don't Gentle Giant do both the smaller scaled statues and bust lines?

I know this may be stupid to ask, but with this is there a possible that DC Direct may close there lines on statues? I hope not because I really do love the Cover Girl's line. Plus I heard the DCD let go of Jack Mathews. I would love for SS to do a Adam line, but I also would love DCD to still produce the CG line also apart. I also heard that Koto may do some DC apart from there Bishoujo line.

The Cover Girl line is cool but I'd much rather they stop and produce a line in scale with the Marvel pieces he's done for SS. I love my DCD Zatanna to pieces but it'd be awesome if she was a PF or "Marvel" sized. Just my opinion, not news.

Back