Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet, but as..whoever said.. Once it's released, it'll probably be sloppy..

I can accept the overall quality being lesser, but I can't live with sloppy netting.

I surprisingly really like everything about this one, which means somthing HAS to go wrong.

man you guys are such a bunch of worryworts, you will be the same ones paying double on ebay for the EX once it's soldout because you decided to pass over this due to "netting concerns" from 1 dude here. /facepalm

fail

Nothing yet, but as..whoever said.. Once it's released, it'll probably be sloppy..

I can accept the overall quality being lesser, but I can't live with sloppy netting.

I surprisingly really like everything about this one, which means somthing HAS to go wrong.

Come on man.... really?

man you guys are such a bunch of worryworts, you will be the same ones paying double on ebay for the EX once it's soldout because you decided to pass over this due to "netting concerns" from 1 dude here. /facepalm

fail

Well said...but thats life here on SSF...Go to any thread and its so common that its become a must to nitpick everything regardless how cool it is...and when its released you well read, how EBAY scalpers suck, or this is EPIC or this is a POS...it NEVER NEVER ends.

Oh well, like someone well say...'that's my opinion', 'I have the right to voice my two cents about this piece', etc.

Regardless, EX ordered...scale doesn't change my mind from cool stuff like this...only my money does.

Main issue is with the size. Thing is on the small size; the main sculpt itself, not the base. The main sculpt is around the height of the LSB.

EX is the bloody skull, they said it in the preview video, the unmasked portrait pic is listed in the reg, and there's no way an unmasked potrait will be included in the EX for the same price. The thing is far too detailed, more so than the unmasked... if it was the other way round then maybe

I cant comment on SS's quality cuz I dont own a single collectible from them yet. But if their QC is really going down, they should really stand up and look into it. Their products come at a premium and hence they should look the part. Attention to detail, premium paint apps and accuracy should go for a toss no matter what the scale is. Is it really too much to ask?
If u've set a benchmark u should at least maintain it, if not surpass it.

Arnold says:

171780779.jpg

Don't understand why we need P87 playing American football in "aprox. 1/5 scale", when we have new Dutch PF figure in 1/4th. :dunno It seems to me that this release is for the ones who had no Maquette or Cinemaquette, but really want something big and polystone, doesn't matter what. :D Imagine how terrible the sculpted netting will be in this scale. :D Also, missed backbone trophy and very poor sculpted armor makes Jack a dull boy.

Last edited:
Back