Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Practically a bargain compared to the cost of the 1/6 scale HT figures! Hoping for a PF someday, not as pricy as the 1/4 scale maquette and in a iconic pose.

i really like the unmasked portrait on the EX. Good job Sideshow, the mandibles looks great. Definitely a solid 1987 Predator offering.

you guys forget about Sideshows factories inability to paint straight lines? cough Spiderman comi cough. You've been warned........again, the paint on the netting is going to suck. Besides that, it's pretty cool. The Bio sculpt looks really bad though, and they didn't get the bone trophies right at all. Real netting would have been much better. I'm actually surprised how cheap this one is as the maquette is only 4inches taller, yet, it was $700 more.

Just cancelled the HT Classic Predator and getting this instead. This is just a better deal then the HT predator.

The HT Classic has much more to offer though. The only thing superior with this is that it's 8 inches taller.

Mike Najera did a badass job on this. I was fortunate to see it in person at the freaks party....

Mike paints several items for Sideshow but yet you dont see him posting everything he paints with his name highlighted..... LOL!

GREAT JOB MIKE

Mike Najera did a badass job on this. I was fortunate to see it in person at the freaks party....

Mike paints several items for Sideshow but yet you dont see him posting everything he paints with his name highlighted..... LOL!

GREAT JOB MIKE

I saw it to, great job.... :rotfl:clap

you guys forget about Sideshows factories inability to paint straight lines? cough Spiderman comi cough. You've been warned........again, the paint on the netting is going to suck. Besides that, it's pretty cool. The Bio sculpt looks really bad though, and they didn't get the bone trophies right at all. Real netting would have been much better. I'm actually surprised how cheap this one is as the maquette is only 4inches taller, yet, it was $700 more.

What's the chance those are real nettings?

:monkey1 Still order This is awesome :yess:

GREAT JOB MIKE

Hey since saw this in person, is the netting painted or not?

I wish they had more angles of the unmasked head.

Predator-1.jpg

GREAT JOB MIKE

To bad he only paints the proto's and not the final pieces though....

I dont know what you guys are smoking, do you know how fragile real netting is? it's going to be a nightmare.

Definitely prefer the painted netting instead.

Back