Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they had more angles of the unmasked head.

Predator-1.jpg

That pic sold me....:monkey1

Specs say it's 20" tall.

"Product Size: 20" H (508mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 15" L (381mm)"

Maybe it wouldn't look too bad next to a PF :dunno

This one is really awesome. If I had the additional funds I'd be all over this.
Yea same here. it's a great looking piece for sure :rock

So the regular comes with the masked and unmasked head?
nope

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Predator Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional Bloody Human Skull Accessory and Unmasked Portrait for alternate display

Specs say it's 20" tall.
You've gotta factor in that base, though. He's half-way between a 1/6 figure and 1/4 scale PF. But he is a Predator, so 1/5 scale is larger than a 1/5 scale human. I figure he'll look pretty dramatically different in relation to, say, the forthcoming Dutch PF, though.

I dont know what you guys are smoking, do you know how fragile real netting is? it's going to be a nightmare.

Definitely prefer the painted netting instead.

obviously you don't have the SWS maquette. No problems with any part of the netting after all these years. I'm gonna lmao when I start reading about all the bad paint apps with the netting.

Fixed that for Gipetto.......:wave

Right. I read that...But, they show the unmasked head in the gallery on the regular too. Actually, its a close up. Plus in a previous video, they only mentioned the skull being the exclusive. Thats why i'm a little confused. I would put my money on both heads being included on the regular.

Love it. 1/5 scale is fine with me. It'll be around the same size as my Kratos statue and I think the size on that is just fine. This is also the first of a long line of other predators to come from the other movies so I like that there will be more to go with this one.

Wow, really liking this one..pose, paint, sculpt minus the horrible Bio.. Might get it, hopefully SS puts some good quality into this one..I really want it.

Right. I read that...But, they show the unmasked head in the gallery on the regular too. Actually, its a close up. Plus in a previous video, they only mentioned the skull being the exclusive. Thats why i'm a little confused. I would put my money on both heads being included on the regular.

Yeah that is confusing.....

Back