Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took literally dozens of outdoor photos of Indy today, but I assume that dumping them all in here at once would be a bit much, so I'll just share a few at a time.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Any glance at the neck joint shatters the illusion that this is a real person, which is why I tend to prefer shots from behind the figure:

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

I noticed a long, dead twig/vine thing dangling down the side of a large stone, and I had to utilize it:

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

More soon.

Cheers,

Monte

Thanks, guys. Here's a few more:

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Had a total Crystal Skull moment, as a rockchuck kept peaking its head out of a hole in the ground to chirp irritably at me:

IMG_0043.jpg

Here's another couple for this batch:

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

I'll post the final batch soon.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Thanks so much, fellas. I'll probably save up for some commission goodness before taking him outdoors again; I'd love to get the head repainted, replace at least some parts of the body (I hate the exposed "I'm-A-Toy!" neck joint) and score some of those lovely leather belts and whatnot.

In the meantime, here's the third, final and by far the largest batch of photos (split into two posts 'cause there's thirteen images and the forum only allows for ten per post):

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

It's hard to properly capture the depth of these little caves:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

I was disappointed with this one, too, 'cause my old 3.2 mega pixel camera couldn't capture the detail properly:

IMG_0066.jpg

You can barely even tell in this close-up, but what he's staring down at are a bunch of Crystal Skull-esque ants:

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Finally, while I respect and admire the friendly, cooperative atmosphere you've all created here at Sideshow Freaks, I'm gonna have to get competitive with you all and say that the image that follows is going to force all you diorama enthusiasts to abandon your craft in shame, for never will you find a Sideshow-scale relic as awesome as this:

IMG_0102.jpg

I apologize for ruining the hobby for you all by making your own accessories seem so feeble in comparison.

I want to be honest and say those pictures freaking ROCK!!! :rock and really honest when I say the stock paint on that figure SUCKS!!

nice pics bro!

Back