Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my case is the neck very loose. The Head never stayed in place. I just put some cotton in the area where the neck connects to the body. This made it very stiff.

I read somewhere on this board, that a rubberband would do the trick also.

Mimicing the Last Crusasde pic

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

I know I will get flamed for these but I took out my girlfriend's barbie and did a little love story.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Oh, I dunno... I think even with a SS Marion those pics would still be sinking pretty low.

I kid - some nice shots!

Thanks jedibear:) That's how I have him on my shelf at the moment. I love to have him cracking his whip, as it's his signature weapon/item.
Also the way the light falls on his face in this shot really shows just how amazing the head sculpt is. I love this figure:)

Has anyone with the exclusive attempted to insert the dart in the torch as shown below? I have a slit in my torch, but it's shallow and the dart doesn't come close to fitting into it. Just wondering if I possibly got a bum torch?

39051_press01-001.jpg

Finally bit the bullet on this one. I also bought an TT and some foot pegs so that I can switch him to a taller body. :rock

Back