Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics guys, really wish we got more in the line. Not even a Sallah or Marion 20190702_182152.jpg

I have Belloq, but he has'nt made it out of the box

Wow... this is a blast back to the past.

You really need to free Belloq. It's been 10 years. By now... even he may be worth something.

Love the mine car and the ark crate.

That is a great set-up! Yes, Belloq is back in the box here too...I do recall the tailoring being pretty good. Never got Toht...now there is a figure it would be interesting to see HT tackle. The suit, coat and the accessories alone would most likely be pretty awesome...not to mention an HT sculpt.

Just do better than Indy, HT...after looking up some old YouTube reviews, that one looked pretty bad.

Cheers guys, Toht is probably the best release in the indy line. The accessories and clothing were excellent. Just one letdown, the thick rimmed plastic-looking glasses. Even the ex was pretty great, despite the flat paint app.
Belloq was a fairly solid release, but i had the idol pedestal in mind when i picked him up.

Cheers guys, Toht is probably the best release in the indy line. The accessories and clothing were excellent. Just one letdown, the thick rimmed plastic-looking glasses. Even the ex was pretty great, despite the flat paint app.
Belloq was a fairly solid release, but i had the idol pedestal in mind when i picked him up.

The SS idol pedestal is a work of art. Blew away Hot Toys' attempt. I picked it up many years ago.

A quick & crappy iPhone pic...

IMG_0325sm.jpg

Looks great. I just have the Hot Toys version and I made my own circular floor with two altar seats. I hope to make the background walls at some point as well.

Thanks for the info. I might have to give it a go myself. The sideshow Ark looks nice but a repaint makes it look so much better.

Back