Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines up for sale if any ones interested!

just search ebay for Sideshow Indiana Jones 1/6 12'' ROTLA custom only £45 shipped in the UK!:)

Got Indy. You guys were right, he is pretty cool. Just messing with him is pretty fun (although it can be a little tough at times).

Took a couple of pics, one with flash one without using a terrible family member's camera.

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

I messed with his jacket a bit by scuffing it up with a nail file, wetting it and wrapping it up with rubber bands, making small scuff/cuts in the material. I wanted it to look weathered. Can't tell by the pics, but it looks much better than out of the box.

I also added some cotton for his butt and cotton and paper towel for his waist as I thought both of these areas looked too thin, and out of proportion. Other than that I am pretty happy so far.

Can't wait for his father and possibly some time of display/environment.

Got Indy. You guys were right, he is pretty cool. Just messing with him is pretty fun (although it can be a little tough at times).

Took a couple of pics, one with flash one without using a terrible family member's camera.

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

I messed with his jacket a bit by scuffing it up with a nail file, wetting it and wrapping it up with rubber bands, making small scuff/cuts in the material. I wanted it to look weathered. Can't tell by the pics, but it looks much better than out of the box.

I also added some cotton for his butt and cotton and paper towel for his waist as I thought both of these areas looked too thin, and out of proportion. Other than that I am pretty happy so far.

Can't wait for his father and possibly some time of display/environment.

Cool pose :rock Your Indy looks great.

This thread cannot and must not fall from the first page...

Indy recently went off on another adventure.

At first, after getting by the booby traps, Indy is certain that it must be some type of ancient fertility idol.

Upon closer inspection Indy's sure he's seen this somewhere before.

Has he got enough sand in the bag for the switch?

In the end he decides to leave this ancient tomb for another to find. Fortune and glory on another day... Fortune and glory...

Just goofing around. :D Great time to be a collector if you grew up in the early 80's.

This thread cannot and must not fall from the first page...

Indy recently went off on another adventure.

At first, after getting by the booby traps, Indy is certain that it must be some type of ancient fertility idol.

Upon closer inspection Indy's sure he's seen this somewhere before.

Has he got enough sand in the bag for the switch?

In the end he decides to leave this ancient tomb for another to find. Fortune and glory on another day... Fortune and glory...

Just goofing around. :D Great time to be a collector if you grew up in the early 80's.

HAHA! Nice montage and story Neil...Can't help but think of my old signature image :D:

3449785271_5c644457cd_o.jpg

And indeed, it is a GREAT time to be a collector! :rock

Here are some shots with the idol chamber. This piece was sooooo worth the money and I am so glad I bought it.

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

Hope you like them. I took a bunch more. And don't mind the quality, I do my best with a shotty camera.

Great shots, marker2037...I have Indy in that environment too...it just looks so good!

And Neil....fun stuff...how do you like the Carb Slab?

I posted these on the custom thread and figured I put them here as well...

Last edited:
Great shots, marker2037...I have Indy in that environment too...it just looks so good!

And Neil....fun stuff...how do you like the Carb Slab?

Love it. It really adds to the Jabba display.

I'd love for this year's SDCC to be all about the Cantina in ANH just like they attacked the Jabba Throne Room at the beginning of the line.

Great pics jungle jom.

I already own the Exclusive and have it MIB but recently purchased a regular
version to display which I'll have next week. I'm not going to any customizations but what to get some ideas as to how to display it .

Curse Sideshow for their brilliant marketing savy. :( First I win this figure in the trivia contest at Comic Con. Now? I'm completely sucked into the Indy line.

3799753548_285be55228_b.jpg

3799753438_3f3ca000f7_b.jpg

3799753312_25f1c0114d_b.jpg

Yep. He looks great in those shots there. So have you ordered Henry Sr to go with him now?

Back