building a 1/6th custom OT Tusken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. You can also throw some watered down Mod Podge on the wraps prior to painting. It’ll make the bandages firm and keep its form.

Looking good. You can also throw some watered down Mod Podge on the wraps prior to painting. It’ll make the bandages firm and keep its form.
Many thanks! if I retry the boots I’ll do that for sure—I’ll definitely give it a go with the forearm sleeves.

went through a couple of cycles of bringing out detail and then trying to set it back. will leave it for now and have a look later.
0A631F9C-4029-4DA8-8C9D-7FCD6794D266.jpeg

Very nice work! Do you plan on doing more? "They return with greater numbers"
many thanks--I'd like too for sure. I could see one with the other gaffi stick weapon that comes with the HT and one with a rifle.

might take a while, though. piecing this one together was cheaper than getting a sideshow in the aftermarket but it was at least as much as the current HT. probably a bit more in the end.

many thanks--I'd like too for sure. I could see one with the other gaffi stick weapon that comes with the HT and one with a rifle.

might take a while, though. piecing this one together was cheaper than getting a sideshow in the aftermarket but it was at least as much as the current HT. probably a bit more in the end.
I'm looking forward to it

Back