Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were related.

a9762f810f2553c6943bc8420e7d9f14.png

hahahahha

[video]https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c1ba7887bb85315ffacdc38a8642475f/5BC34575/t50.2886-16/42975948_241046609921435_1917483015491651041_n.mp4[/video]

I really hope the final figure turns out that good. I don't often praise Sideshow highly but this piece is looking really good. Probably helps that its a version of the character I want but still.

THey postponed the release date of their latest Mythos 1/6 for a couple months. I suppose this one is waiting its turn at the factory.

I have accepted that I will pre-order this, so now the wait for it to go up. Hopefully during spook.

C'mon already, its still going to be another 12 months before its released, so give us the pre order....

Maybe they are waiting for Jabba to be released.... this is definatley a piece to compliment Jabba and Solo in ice. I'm tempted to pick up all the bounty hunters now. Would make an excellent diorama.

Would be nice for this to go up so we can all see this ridiculous pricing. I wonder why the long wait.

Realistically I wonder when this goes up. My guesses would be either during Celebration next year or maybe around May the 4th. Possibly Force Friday. Those are all fairly far off though. I still think Sideshow dropped the ball a bit by not putting this up right away when a lot of us were hyped and ready to pre-order after it’s reveal at SDCC. By the time this is revealed I wouldn’t be surprised if Hot Toys announces their Bespin version which will overshadow this.

Realistically I wonder when this goes up. My guesses would be either during Celebration next year or maybe around May the 4th. Possibly Force Friday. Those are all fairly far off though. I still think Sideshow dropped the ball a bit by not putting this up right away when a lot of us were hyped and ready to pre-order after it’s reveal at SDCC. By the time this is revealed I wouldn’t be surprised if Hot Toys announces their Bespin version which will overshadow this.

Yeah, you would think with the SS Jabba just around the corner, releasing this would be a no-brainer

I would just order both Lando's.

I really want a Bespin and Skiff version :)

Back