Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m actually really curious to see the ROTJ Luke used on the hatted Hoth sculpt. Think it would work really well but no longer have that figure.

You mean the HT Jedi Luke head inside the SSC Hoth headgear?

There was someone on here about a month ago that did a HT Jedi Luke head with I believe the HT Bespin Luke hair. My feeling at the time was that the HT Jedi Luke has a pretty distinctly ROTJ look about it even with the ESB hair (I'm giving it a shot with a different ESB hair.)

The SSC Hoth Luke figure needed so much custom work it made my head spin (recoloring and lengthening vest, repainting boots and headgear, redoing rank badge and pocket, recoloring goggles etc.) - I would try the HT Jedi Luke on it, but I reworked the headgear so much I'd be destroying some stuff/work to try it.

I'm giving it a shot, but I'm not convinced the HT Jedi Luke is a good "all-purpose" Luke sculpt. IT feels pretty angular and older so very ROTJ, but maybe in certain non-ROTJ fig contexts it might work.

Yeah, very curious to see that. It is a bit too angular, which could cause problems with the fitting of the head gear. Feel like it’s gotta be close for Hot Toys but they still have Bespin and ROTJ Han to go. And pilot Luke.

Obi-Wan: "Help me pick up these Sideshow Jawas."

starwarssandcrawler5.7049.jpg

Well I’m probably in for this Lando. If it has an unhelmeted sculpt it will most likely never be displayed.

Finally. Now I wonder if this will be the actual reveal or just another tease for the pre-order since Sideshow likes to do stuff like that with their releases. Stay tuned to our Facebook page next week for another tease for the pre-order and then release it a week after that.

Wasn't this supposed to be part of today's Sideshow Live show on YouTube? I didn't watch the show, but surprised there's no discussion unless something changed with it.

Back