Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I’m torn on with this figure is that I don’t think I’ll be getting Jabba unless there’s a different option than Sideshow’s $800 version. Seeing as he’s part of the Jabba’s Palace scenes.

What about the old Jabba? It’s pretty good and got cheap when the new one was announced. 🤷🏼*♂️

At which point I'll sweep in and buy it with the discount code and free shipping

Pretty sure everyone said the same thing about snowspeeder Luke...
Yeah, I could sorta see this turning into a situation where there’s a small batch made and once he’s gone, he’s gone. Sideshow kinda has an odd strategy with their figures it seems like. The ones people want don’t come back, but the ones that sit a long time and end up discounted come back for second and third runs (Jawas, Probe Droid, etc.).

Waiting for this to go up. Instant order for me.

Would much sooner own this than the Crait Luke. You simply cannot beat high end versions of childhood classics.

Pretty sure everyone said the same thing about snowspeeder Luke...

Indeed. Won't be surprised to see it come and go very quickly. And the drag about everyone claiming they'll wait until discounts before buying is another nail in the coffin for any new "risk" figures fro SSC. And that would be very sad.

Indeed. Won't be surprised to see it come and go very quickly. And the drag about everyone claiming they'll wait until discounts before buying is another nail in the coffin for any new "risk" figures fro SSC. And that would be very sad.
They barely make many as is. What’s even gone up this year? Just the two Mythos figures? Before that Jabba I think but that’s essentially a re-tooled, re-release. This Lando is their most interesting upcoming release to me.

Yeah, after the rapid sell-out on Luke Snowspeeder, you don't want to wait on this figure. I'm ordering day 1.

Looked good at NYCC. There is definitely a (pretty good) Lando sculpt in there.

JFG4g6m.jpg

MLGSFb7.jpg

5Sm55Ex.jpg

Back