Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting they went for the 2nd phase 1 look for him (only appeared in the clone wars series episode Padawan lost). The original phase 1 helmet was the inverse color scheme.

I hope when the final product comes out the jet pack is still there.
Missed that in other pics,hope it's help on with magnets and not flimsy straps.

This looks amazing...now we need Rex phase two with original phase one helmet included. Really like the droid popper switch out hand as well. Should have included this with their other releases.

The extra $10 is really not all that bad. After all we are getting a extra head, weapon, and jetpack. I will order. I would have thought they would have waited till May (SDCC).

Cody has another sort of pack. Half jet / half wings as seen in the Tartakowski's Clone Wars.

Well Sideshow just released a statement on their Facebook page.
The Commander Wolffe announcement wasn't an April Fool's Joke.
The t-shirt was though.

Definitely picking this guy up, my last clone was fox :O. Loving they give us 2 head sculpts as well as the phase 1/2 helmets. Also loving the droid popper, i think its about time i picked up some driods,

The original phase 1 helmet was the inverse color scheme.

Interesting -- why did they inverse the color scheme on the helmet? Looks better to me this new way.

2sb61s0.jpg

Back