Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for clones, but this is a very impressive figure. The paintwork on the head looks top notch. I'm curious who painted it.

YES! AUTOMATIC BUY! I'm glad they made a different sculpt for Wolffe's helmet instead of reusing Neyo's one. I got Neyo but it just wouldn't look right as Wolffe's phase 2.

100199_press07-001.jpg

Money shot:clap

(although it'd be even more awesome with Phase II buckets):monkey3

"Droid Popper" might just be my most favorite accessory so far. Such a small detail, but so cool if you're a fan of the show.

Very cool indeed! Gotsta get me one on Thursday!

I was thinking that Phase II Rex would be the SDCC exclusive, myself. Here's hoping we see him soon since the show is no more and we'll never know WTF even happened to him. Cant wait to get all these clones together. EPIC! Great price too! G'on wit ya bad self, SS!

I really shouldn't but I think I have to.
So he PO's on Thursday and therefore I'm guessing an August / September release... would that be about right or could he be sooner?

I really shouldn't but I think I have to.
So he PO's on Thursday and therefore I'm guessing an August / September release... would that be about right or could he be sooner?

Sooner would be awesome but I realistically expect this guy to be in-hand until October.

Stranger things have happened...they'll be importing their SDCC stuff and other figures at the same time in July...who knows? I'm guessing with the additional tooling on this one, it'll be fall though.

Hope not if they still got sheit like this up their sleeves! I want Ahsoka 1/6th!

Sue me....she turned out ok....

The sculpt is wonderful, though the helmet lookas a kind of messy, especially the visor, different from the previous ones. More pictures required.

The sculpt is wonderful, though the helmet lookas a kind of messy, especially the visor, different from the previous ones. More pictures required.

i am thinking it is a hand painted prototype.... it should be smoothed out in production.

I looked at the visor on the MKII helmet and thought it was not painted fully at first until i expanded the image and other then it needing a mirror finish, the design is correct and all painted up correctly as well.

The visor sculpt is supposed to be tweaked where the white edges at the eyes rise up a bit at the corners of the visor, they got this right.

So if not PERS, maybe the face does pop off and you can swap out the eyes and face :huh

This is my theory but I'm getting laughed at on another forum.

PERS for a one-eyed figure? I reckon swap out of some sort.

Anyway, it is freaking awesome, Ganch was cool and this one is too. I don't care if SSC just make Clones.

Pass... PM me if they finally make Captain Fordo or a Republic Commando.

Back