Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARC TROOPERS, DEPLOY!!

tumblr_m7xbfkbvcr1qibhi9o1_500.gif

Thanks for the links, T.E.D. -high res gallery looks great....

Man, I sure hope Sideshow pulls off the great deco in production...it really is pretty amazing. It's interesting seeing some 41st Elite Troopers in some of those shots...their deco looks almost simple now in comparison to what Sideshow is doing these day! Cool to see Plo Koon skulking about in a shot too...and yes, I'd love to see an ARC Trooper from Sideshow!

Totally missed those hi res pics! Thanks T.E.D!

Love that they went with a "clone wars" logo on the base. Makes me believe that they are definitely not done with Clone Wars and that we will see Cad Bane, Asohka, S1 Obi and possibly S3 Obi and Anakin along with other much needed characters.

I hope they do S3 Obi. You pop out some armor and voila! You have
an updated ep3 Kenobi. :yess:

Not necessarily. Depends on if they go with realistic actors approach like they did with their first CW Obi or they could take the realistic interpretation with out an actors likeness like they did with their CW Anakin which didn't look like Hayden Christensen

Not necessarily. Depends on if they go with realistic actors approach like they did with their first CW Obi or they could take the realistic interpretation with out an actors likeness like they did with their CW Anakin which didn't look like Hayden Christensen

Either way, it'll still look more like McGreggor than their first attempt. ;)

obiwan18.jpg

That's just bad factory paint. Repainted that head looks pretty good IMO

I agree, but my point still stands, it looks awful :lol
Sculpt and paint are both part of the product I'm paying for.

I'm not as skilled as you, either, so I can't just go and repaint stuff. :monkey2

SSC somewhat improved in both areas so any new EP3 Kenobi
head will look better imo. :D

Nope. If you are referring to the ones displayed with him on the Sideshow pics, they are from another batallion (41st). Sideshow must have thought their similar color scheme would make for good place holders.

Yeah his troops are the 104th battalion and those in the pic are the 41st as verbal said. hopefully sideshow do them aswell not easy to find a 41st anymore

Back