Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else see a PERs type system?, the eyes looks separate to me and it also looks like the face separates at the hairline.

It does look like there could be a PERS system here. Hair does look like a separate piece and the eyes look to be separate from the sockets

more pics that SS didn't show

100199_press09-001.jpg

100199_press07-001.jpg

100199_press02-001.jpg

100199_press10-001.jpg

man this release really has me excited for how Phase II Rex will look. Especially if those HT looking paint apps make it through production

If they announce a Phase 2 Rex along with this one, I'll pretty much die happy.

He does look really nice and ss is really getting more detailed with head sculpts...but i am really getting cloned out given so many other ot characters that need to be done.

I'm in. I've been itching for a Wolffe along with and Echo and Fives 2-pack. So glad to see this kind of work put into the Headsculpts and even the armor. You can really tell they're stepping their game up to keep up with the HT quality paint apps. Stoked!

this looks amazing, the head sculpts make me actually want to use them too, i usually leave the helmets on.

Looks great, I'm going to make sure to pick this up!
The heads do look like they're using a type of Eagle-Eyes system (screw PERS & Hot Toys, Hasbro invented this thing back in 1976) So it's great to see Sideshow evolving.

I wonder if the eye set with the dead eye and the other set with the cross-hairs can be switched over between the two heads, that would be pretty awesome!

This had better be real because I have been waiting for wolffe forever it seems. Cant wait to find out if SSC disappoints me again :rotfl by saying this is a joke.

OH PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

After looking at an extremely close hi def head shot....those eyes are definitly not painted in...they are set in behind the lids. Not sure if its PERS but its something new.....

I want this Wolffe figure more than anything else coming out from any company this year. This is seriously amazing--definitely the best clone ever from Sideshow.

^^yea, that's the 1:1 bust I believe

After looking at an extremely close hi def head shot....those eyes are definitly not painted in...they are set in behind the lids. Not sure if its PERS but its something new.....
agree, the eyes are definitely done separately.
I want this Wolffe figure more than anything else coming out from any company this year. This is seriously amazing--definitely the best clone ever from Sideshow.
it is frickin/ amazing. totally having some seller's remorse with this reveal
As a big Rex fan, I'm agreeing with this 100%

just imagine how good Phase II Rex will be!:panic:

Back