Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else's helmeted heads wobbly? I pop them on and its like he has a bobble head. Am I pushing them down too hard?

Anyone out there have plo koon posed with wolffe and sinker?

Wolffe Pack Attack!

WOLFFE PACK ATTACK!.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pictures, Jedibear. Great location too, it doesn't make it look like a 1/6 figure. Definitely have Wolffe on the list of figures I want to buy.

Great shots Jedibear. Really nice.

Makes me wonder how deep Hot Toys will go with their prequel line.

I pray for someone to finish with the clones, SSC, Hot Toys, I wouldn't even care, I would at least like to see the galactic marines still get done, literally the only reason I've held on to a boxed, Mundi this long. :impatient:

Got a Commander Wolffe secondhand and I'm really enjoying the figure. However, its joints have gotten pretty floppy (it has issues standing on its own without the crotch grabber) and I was thinking about just straight up replacing the body with a new one.

I have zero experience with this and I was wondering if anyone knew what to do/ what parts to get. Any help would be really appreciated

Just picked one up as well. Really nice figure and tons of display options. I can’t imagine what a sideshow figure would cost now with 4 head options.

Back