Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The use of the clone wars logo on the base rather than the traditional Star Wars seems like tribute.

Well with out the Clone Wars. I don't think that there would have been a market for most of the clones ssc has put out.

Good point. I really liked how the TV series took the story from the perpective of
clones at times. TCW series definitely gave life to these soldiers, beyond Cody.

Great......another clone.....

...Zzzzzzzz.....

Just kidding, he looks cool!

Does anyone know if the EX will come with two bases like Boba or if it will just come with the EX base?

This figure looks great.

AWESOME!...SS don't forget about his troops!!!!

Looks great in the Hi-Res... and I guess he does come with 2 full portraits, not a swap-out faceplace and eyes.

Will be interesting to see if the eyes really are separate or if it just looks that way. In the Hi-Res I still swear the eyes are not part of the sculpt.

Clone #23 and still counting.. :yess:

I only have the airborne and Neyo at the moment and a Ganch on order and this qualifies for me as one of the cooler looking ones so I'm fairly sure I will buy it.

The faces looks pretty great compared to other sideshow figures I think. Since I am new to this how common is it for the heads on production figures to look radically different than the proto?

Regarding the heads, it definately looks to me like the face is on top of the hair instead of the other way around if you understand what I mean.

The faces looks pretty great compared to other sideshow figures I think. Since I am new to this how common is it for the heads on production figures to look radically different than the proto?

100% of the time... Then again, I have a slight case of OCD. :D

Great......another clone.....

...Zzzzzzzz.....

Just kidding, he looks cool!

As long as they have a Face, Phase 2 Helmet. They can make 3/5 a year and I will be happy. Its the ones that don't come with a face or Phase 2 that make me want to not buy them. But saying I will not buy them and ordering them (Paying) is another thing.

100% of the time... Then again, I have a slight case of OCD. :D

I have been wondering about this. I can understand seeing the Prototype but we all know it can change. But if someone is so hell bent on it being 100% why not just wait till it comes out. The EX on most SSC are the ones that sell out. Why the Reg hang around for a bit.

I say this being close to everything we by is CGI.

Clone #23 and still counting.. :yess:

I only have the airborne and Neyo at the moment and a Ganch on order and this qualifies for me as one of the cooler looking ones so I'm fairly sure I will buy it.

Regarding the heads, it definately looks to me like the face is on top of the hair instead of the other way around if you understand what I mean.

I like the clones, but I like it when they come with a face. Oddthing is (see other post) give me a face and a phase 2 helmet and I am a happy camper. Without those, they are well just clones. I would never have bought Rex without a face (cody yes but I like the color Orange).

AWESOME!...SS don't forget about his troops!!!!

Though i'd probably bite, i'm not sure we should encourage them to go all out on TCW variants :D
Anyway, i'm pretty sure the "pack" is on their shortlist as well as Echo, Five and a few others.

Back