Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say I didn't have any interest in a CW figure... but damn if that is just not all around impressive looking. I may break the rule and pick this guy up.

And I agree about the eyes possibly being PERS or maybe swap-out. They definitely look recessed. So if not PERS, maybe the face does pop off and you can swap out the eyes and face :huh

Skipped Fox and Ganch but i'm in for Wolffe. The angry facesculpt is just awesome. Now, if only Sideshow could find a way to offer a Phase II helmet for Rex, that would do for a perfect display.

Sideshow's pranks usually have a pretty low amount of work involved... 1/2 a Maul Body, Empty Kenobi Robes, Photoshopped Stealth Patient Zero, etc.

Can't imagine they'd develop an entire figure just for a joke :lol

I really like the new poppers..and somehow, the base with "Clone Wars"
seems like a nostalgic commemoration of the just ended TV series. :(

Sideshow's April Fools jokes have largely been pretty obvious.

I have great deal of...well...quite a bit of...well...I have SOME hope that this is real...and if it is...I am in.

How cool is it to find out that there a wolves in outer space!

Now I could see the Wolffe Pack T-shirt being the April Fool's joke... that's a bit more their speed :lol

Wolffe pack shirt is a joke I think. Wolffe figure is awesome. Two heads and two helmets. I really like his unique phase II.

wow a new figure :yess: finally and two headsculpts is starting to become a new trend? definatly keep that up.
It does look alittle like pers but I doubt it, eyes do look almost like glass nice paint job but will we see that in production proberly not...

Edit: im 100% sure they are glass

I passed on Rex but, not passing on this...looks awesome!.

This looks awesome! I'd find it very hard to believe that they would do something like this as an April fools joke since it would result in nothing but extreme anger on the part of their customers, they'd have to be pretty dumb to do that.

I thought they may do him as a Con exclusive this year, was definitely surprised to see he'll be up for PO soon. Great choice.

damn he looks great!!! really greating selling my SW line with EP1 obi looking so good and now one of my favorite clone commanders making way :monkey2

Back