Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great in a line up.. Dont forget the Black Spidey as well.. If I ever get my hands on The Thing Ill have em all, few chances in the past but never came up w/ it.. Hope the boat hasnt sailed..

BTW Nothing is better than Venom.. You have to see it in person..

After seeing them lined up like that, Hulk looks the best.
Venom actually looks pretty good when you see it in person. Not good enough to buy, but not bad. But the other 3 leave a lot to be desired. I've had opportunities to buy all of them and passed because I think they all suck. I really hate the Spidey bust.

venom actually looks pretty good when you see it in person. Not good enough to buy, but not bad. But the other 3 leave a lot to be desired. I've had opportunities to buy all of them and passed because i think they all suck. I really hate the spidey bust.

thats crazy talk..In person, the thing bust is as beautiful as a woman's ____.

Bump for Awesomeness !!!

MarvelLifeSizeBusts.jpg

They do all look good together. Venom destroys them all in the "WOW" category though.

This is not HT, if you want movie stuff ask HT for a 1:1 bust, Sideshow is making the classic Hulk that will last forever in time, not just a few years of what someone's illusion of modern HULK should be like...

This is not HT, if you want movie stuff ask HT for a 1:1 bust, Sideshow is making the classic Hulk that will last forever in time, not just a few years of what someone's illusion of modern HULK should be like...

Movie Hulk = Fail

Comic Hulk = Win

Yes, I ordered this Hulk 1:1 Bust. As much as I love this bust, the reality is, not as much likes it as me or some of you Hulk lover lol. Considering how fast X-Force exclusive, Mola Ram exclusive, and Sabretooth premium format are sold out, I wouldn't be surprise if this Hulk bust goes on second chance lol. I just hope I can make the flexpay payments to keep it; I am relatively new to collecting and just as poor. :(

1. The Bust style actually falls in line w/ the other Marvel COmic based 1:1s..

2. SO for guys like me who own the others its perfect..

I hope the ES is around 300..
1. :lecture

2. You don't have The Thing. :D

They look pretty kick ass together! in my opinion!
MarvelLifeSizeBusts.jpg
:rock :rock :rock

Hell Yes, all I'm missing is Venom!

...If I ever get my hands on The Thing Ill have em all, few chances in the past but never came up w/ it.. Hope the boat hasnt sailed...
:monkey3

Not shocked that this Hulk has not sold out yet, but everything that was released at the same time has sold out. This hideous looking thing is not as popular as some my want to believe. I sure had high hopes of adding this to my collection, but I'll be happy with the Planet Hulk FBS is going to unleash. That bust will own SS Hulk bust by a long shot.

Man, this Hulk's eye have some depts to it; not sure if the Thing is jealous of it or he's about to bite the Hulk's ear off. lol This Thing got some weird look in his face...like he's Mike Tyson. lol

Not sure why some people complain about the scale/size. It looks accurate to me. The viewable distance is just about the same. If they include the left and right shoulder as they did on Spidey, this Hulk bust would've been a foot wider minimum. Alot more height if this Hulk includes the bottom of the chest or top of the abdomen; as did the Spidey bust. Hulk's head is proportionately bigger than the other three, so I am confident the scale is accurate. The weight criticism, however, remains to be known in the future or once shipped.

you know, I really keep trying to like this, but I just... dont :( Its well sculpted, and the size seems fine to me - I just dont care for the style at all. But I cant even pinpoint what I dont like. I think his nose is way too small, and something about the eyes... But everyone has their own tastes - for those who do like this and are getting one - good for you! It'll be a centerpiece for sure!

Man, this Hulk's eye have some depts to it; not sure if the Thing is jealous of it or he's about to bite the Hulk's ear off. lol This Thing got some weird look in his face...like he's Mike Tyson. lol

Not sure why some people complain about the scale/size. It looks accurate to me. The viewable distance is just about the same. If they include the left and right shoulder as they did on Spidey, this Hulk bust would've been a foot wider minimum. Alot more height if this Hulk includes the bottom of the chest or top of the abdomen; as did the Spidey bust. Hulk's head is proportionately bigger than the other three, so I am confident the scale is accurate. The weight criticism, however, remains to be known in the future or once shipped.

How does this bust seem in "scale" to some people???
People, when banner turns into Hulk hes like 4x the size of an average human. This bust is the size of MY head....how is that a 1:1 Hulk?
It seems like alot of people just like to buy all the crap SS puts out there....even when its literally crap. The facts are, this bust is ugly, its not to scale, its under weight, its over priced, its cheap quality and not accurate imo. The people that have managed to convince themselves they are buying a quality product are...."adicts"...and clearly have abandon all forms of lucid judgment.

This is 1:1....

incredible-hulk-and-shield-from-campus-scene-with-blonsky.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Looks like a Kirby Hulk. I didn't like it much until I looked at stuff like this:

Hulk.jpg

Now I think it's cool. But agreed in that it is not big enough.

Back