Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it, and cancelled it just to let SS know why...they should have done a 1:1 Hulk from the 2008 movie. This thing is..ahhh...dont get me started again..:mad:

Chris

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock

Welcome to the club! I really liked the big reveal tonight. I think it's going to look great once it hits people's collections.

you got that right. you know how it is. once it's in your hands it's 100 times better looking! :banana

you got that right. you know how it is. once it's in your hands it's 100 times better looking! :banana

I'd doubt that concept...lets face it. SS just cant make 1:1 busts anymore. The 1:1 Iron man was just embarrassing....the 1:1 BD Iron man was a joke....the 1:1 Godfather was HORRIBLE....the 1:1 T-700 is a cheap knock off of the T-800.....the T-600 is just blah.

The only SS line I collect at the moment I think is worth the money is Dinosauria. Everything else they've been putting out the last year+ is crap...and is made of crap. This 1:1 Hulk bust is following SS's new moto of " CRAP"

Chris

I love it.. Im glad most dont,,

Like how you love yourself and most don't. Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's give and take Bodie.

Either way, it's neither as bad as most people make it out to be, or as great as you think it is. It borders on "meh." It's average. Great sculpt, but doesn't scream a definitive Hulk piece to me.

I am on the fence, with this one, but since there is so much good stuff coming out this year, I may have to take a pass on this one.

Ordered..............of course !

This will after some time get in same range as Ardeth Bey, Legend, Dart Maul, Predator 1 and Alien Warrior busts :emperor

I am teetering on getting it. It's a good price at 500 bucks, and I love the character, and I have a bunch of Hulk pieces in my collection, so it definitely has a place in my collection... Hmmm.... Tough decision.

Compared to the mike hill life size hulk bust ,this thing is SAD !!!!!!

Maybe you are right, but the one you showed is a custom paint job..the prod paint on Hills bust was pure caca.

Maybe you are right, but the one you showed is a custom paint job..the prod paint on Hills bust was pure caca.
Paint job aside ,its easy enough to get someone to repaint a bust ,but the sculpt alone on the mike hill is far superior !!!!! IMHO !!!!! Its not a matter of right or wrong !! Its a matter of freedom of choice and I definetly choose the mike hill over the sideshow sculpt !! A repaint is not rocket science but a good sculpt is the basis of a solid character representation !!! AHHHH you got to love freedom of choice and opinion ,nothing to do with right or wrong its just OPINION !!!

I can't see his eyes here...
attachment.php

Love the Old School Look of it!!!! Its going to display next to the PF FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back