Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SADLY THIS BUST IS NOT THAT HEAVY, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BIT HEAFTER IT BEING THE HULK AND ALL. BUT IN SAYING THAT ITS AN EASY FIX. iF THIS WAS SOLID YOU WOULD HAVE TROUBLE LIFTIG IT. ANY WAYS I LIKE THE RETRO LOOK AND IT REALY SETS OFF THE HULK PF AND MAKES A GREAT DISPLAY. EVEN THE WIFE LIKED IT AND THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN.

Nice pic Jimmy, this is my fav.

Not my ideal Hulk, but they compliment each other very well. Nice size piece.

birthday3c002-2.jpg

Man when HULK first arrived my dogs would not stop barking at it...thought he was real I guess. Had to give good old HULK a pat on the head to show he meant no harm. Now my dog is only slightly suspicious as he walks by HULK.

Hellboy faux bronze bust was hollow as well.
a lot of these busts are and have been hollow for awhile.

My bet is, if you dont like hollow busts, then your days of buying any new SS 1:1 pieces are over ... :monkey1

Come to think of it, every single 1:1 bust I own or have owned has been hollow:

Predator 1 bust
Wolf Predator bust
T-800 bust
Iron Man bust
Spider-man bust
Creature bust
Nosferatu bust

Are ANY Sideshow busts solid? I think people were fooling themselves if they expected this one to be solid.

Predator 1 bust
Wolf Predator bust
T-800 bust
Iron Man bust
Spider-man bust
Creature bust
Nosferatu bust

Are ANY Sideshow busts solid? I think people were fooling themselves if they expected this one to be solid.

exactly.
But I understand the points. When someone views my collection they dont determine if they like a piece until they pick it up. THen they always prefer the heavy one...... even tho its my mini-fridge full of beer. ... :monkey1

I had the Predator 1:1 bust and it was pretty light. Really light if I remember correctly.

The Darkness 1:1 doesnt feel hallow at all though. Its pretty damn heavy.

I will agree this piece looks better than the proto as well.
I like that they removed the pink under the eyes.

Looks great. Nice classic look....

This turned out just like the proto...but I don't like either of them.

Congrats to those that got it, though.

Predator 1 bust
Wolf Predator bust
T-800 bust
Iron Man bust
Spider-man bust
Creature bust
Nosferatu bust

Venom is pretty damn solid...

I am a huge hulk fan so i like it, but when you walki n to the room and see this bust beside the hulk pf it makes an impact. its just has a presence and the kids think its cool. So thats what collecting is all about for me it keeps the kid inside of us happy.

They should update their pics on the product page. More people might buy it if they know the eyes don't look like he's been up all night in person. :D

Anyone know what era or artist is the inspiration for this bust? This was probably the closest I could find...

hulkcomic.jpg

Back