Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Get 'em, ill. :cool: :rock
It's like this, if not even the ALL WORLD HULK FANS are not happy with this, what the hell are they gonna be happy with? You guys are focusing on the weight for God's sake, look at the size and that AWESOME sculpt!! And I'm not even that big of a Hulk fan!!

The exclusive comes with a coin slot in the back of the head so that it doubles as a piggy bank.

The exclusive comes with a coin slot in the back of the head so that it doubles as a piggy bank.

war-%20An%20Irish%20child%20cries%20as%20Israeli%20warplanes%20%20cross.jpg

well i wasn't going to purchase this anyway, but even if i was planning on it................i have to say i'm not digging it.
hope all that wanted this are pleased with it though.:banana:banana

It's like this, if not even the ALL WORLD HULK FANS are not happy with this, what the hell are they gonna be happy with?

Hey, I'm happy. The weight thing doesn't bother me. It's not like I'm going to be walking around with this thing on my shoulder. :lol It looks good to me and that's what I look for. I do understand why people appreciate a heavier piece of polystone, but again, I'm not going to be carrying this around so weight measurements aren't a big deal for me at the end of the day.

Now, if paint apps. begin to plague this piece when it begins to hit shelves, then that's something to complain about. But that's a long ways off, and I'm not going to bother speculating at this point.

Bottomline: I'd rather a Sideshow 1:1 Hulk bust than no Sideshow 1:1 Hulk bust.

This is the old school comic version of the Hulk I have been waiting for. I hated the Legendary Scale Bust. This may exceed the PF version as the ultimate Hulk collection piece.

Hey, I'm happy. The weight thing doesn't bother me. It's not like I'm going to be walking around with this thing on my shoulder. :lol It looks good to me and that's what I look for. I do understand why people appreciate a heavier piece of polystone, but again, I'm not going to be carrying this around so weight measurements aren't a big deal for me at the end of the day.

Now, if paint apps. begin to plague this piece when it begins to hit shelves, then that's something to complain about. But that's a long ways off, and I'm not going to bother speculating at this point.

Bottomline: I'd rather a 1:1 Hulk bust than no 1:1 Hulk bust.
These guys are getting all worked up over a little number on SSC's website. Mark my words, this thing will weigh more than that, probably twice that. But do I care? No.

I totally agree with that last sentence. :rock

Howard rocks out another beauty 1:1 bust. The guy is phenomenal! Nice job on the bust and im with the others that say this will be much heavier as will chernabog.

Who did the scuplt on this?

I thought some had said it was an Andy B. sculpt but I didnt see his name on the artists list.

Back