Showtime- Twin Peaks (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin Peaks is my favourite show and allthough this could be a bad idea,im looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Can't wait! Current doing a limited Coop run in 1/6, head and Diane! Perfect timing now! :D

Joel! When did this happen?!?! I was on the interest list a year and a half ago! [emoji23]

Last edited:
Im so glad this is going to be on Showtime instead of network tv because Lynch is more ****ed up now and won't be held back. But I'm afraid of his insanity that he will want this Donna back on our screens.

article-0-18D0C63800000578-182_634x626_zps9d7e8ec9.jpeg

They can just ask Moira Kelly, who played Donna in the movie.

I was never a fan of her Donna, but she definitely has kept her looks. Of course who knows what crap Donna has been through in the past 25 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started watching the first season tonight. It's super weird but I couldn't help enjoying it. I had to force myself to turn off Netflix or I'll be up all night watching (technically already am I guess). The music kinda throws me off though.

Just started watching the first season tonight. It's super weird but I couldn't help enjoying it. I had to force myself to turn off Netflix or I'll be up all night watching (technically already am I guess). The music kinda throws me off though.

The music grows on you. It is very moody and eclectic and sticks in your head. Got a hankering for any cherry pie yet? :lol

David Lynch just posted this on facebook:

"Dear Facebook Friends, Showtime did not pull the plug on Twin Peaks. After 1 year and 4 months of negotiations, I left because not enough money was offered to do the script the way I felt it needed to be done. This weekend I started to call actors to let them know I would not be directing. Twin Peaks may still be very much alive at Showtime. I love the world of Twin Peaks and wish things could have worked out differently."

Well if no Lynch,they should just cancel the whole thing.

Sad news. It doesn't pay to be shortsighted when it comes to budgeting for something with the kind of legs Twin Peaks has. If Showtime owns the scripts they might still be able to pull something decent out of the hat, but it definitely won't be the same without Lynch.

I would like to hear Showtime's version on this.Who knows,it could be Lynch's high demands too.

They might have a good script ready,but no director(realistic candidates that is likely to take over the project) can create what Lynch did with his dark atmospheric style.I absolutely love his dream like sequences.
Any director needs to set the bar extremly high to even come close to Lynch if they plan on matching his style.

Back