Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old '64 Holden EH.

EH01.jpg

That is awesome.

My 2002 Ford SVT Focus. This was taken last year on the 4th of July weekend.

saupload_roof.jpg

Good on mileage but not great for homeowners insurance

My daily ride is my Smart Roadster Coupé.
dsc7020versie2.jpg

And my hobby car is my old Dutch made Nekaf M38A1 Jeep from 1957.
dsc4055versie2.jpg

And I am currently restoring a Dodge WC-51 build in 1944.
DodgeWC51_02.Italeri.jpg

My daily ride is my Smart Roadster Coupé.
dsc7020versie2.jpg

That looks like a neat little car. Most econoboxes are either really boring or just ugly, but that actually has some style, sort of like the new Mini Cooper, only different. This is the first time I've seen one. Thank you for sharing.

Your welcome Smart build this car from 2003 to 2006 and then stopped production but there are some rumors that they are thinking about building a new model in the future.

The new concept:
2012-smart-roadster_460x0w.jpg

Your welcome Smart build this car from 2003 to 2006 and then stopped production but there are some rumors that they are thinking about building a new model in the future.

The new concept:
2012-smart-roadster_460x0w.jpg

Yours is much neater looking. No contest, but to be fair, at least this new concept is better looking than the regular Smart Car.

Indeed it is.:monkey3 But I wonder what they can do with the concept when it is a bit more production ready. Could be very interesting.

I love the Smart Roadster it drives amazing and has great fuel consumption. Don't know what I would drive else. Maybe a Mercedes-Benz SLK or C class but it is so much more expensive in fuel costs.

Back