Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get all the chicks when I roll up in this:

1000947_027084529623_A_400.jpg

Just a few updates to the L200, had a electric top put on, painted the footsteps and star badges and full HKS exhaust and BOV.

There's some cool rides in this thread.

My Wife had the 2010 Venza on lease and so last Monday nite, we went home with this....

35bfd8924ed84642e1c8f5b60c3122db_zpsefd0c125.jpg

2011 Land Cruiser!!!! Its been my dream car for quite some time and now I own one.

Wife drives the 2007 Camry.

I test drove a new Scion FRS and fell in love. My wifes car is paid off and I do believe she will soon be driving my new Escape.

Seriously I know the FRS is not Mustang fast off the line, but damn this was the most fun I've had behind the wheel outside of driving a Porsche. It takes corners like a dream. And it's just big enough to fit the car seats. :rock

I test drove a new Scion FRS and fell in love. My wifes car is paid off and I do believe she will soon be driving my new Escape.

Seriously I know the FRS is not Mustang fast off the line, but damn this was the most fun I've had behind the wheel outside of driving a Porsche. It takes corners like a dream. And it's just big enough to fit the car seats. :rock

I"m a Subaru fan so I'd get a BRZ, but here's a little something for you if you feel the need to get more power out of a FRS.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMiWHr2JGDQ[/ame]

I"m a Subaru fan so I'd get a BRZ, but here's a little something for you if you feel the need to get more power out of a FRS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMiWHr2JGDQ

The Subaru is nice. But I can't justify the extra $3,000 and some change for leather bolstered seats and navigation. I hear they are tuned slightly different but I'd imagine that can be changed either way since they are the same under the hood. :dunno

If you haven't driven this car I highly recommend going out and test driving one. I seriously took it hard into a turn and giggled like a little girl. :lol

Thanks for the link! :duff

The Subaru is nice. But I can't justify the extra $3,000 and some change for leather bolstered seats and navigation. I hear they are tuned slightly different but I'd imagine that can be changed either way since they are the same under the hood. :dunno

If you haven't driven this car I highly recommend going out and test driving one. I seriously took it hard into a turn and giggled like a little girl. :lol

Thanks for the link! :duff

I definitely agree with the $$ premium. I haven't driven an FRS, but I have taken a couple cruises in my buddy's BRZ. Very fun little car to drive, but I need a backseat right now so getting one isn't on the table yet. Now once my wife gets out of school and starts working....that's another story.

I definitely agree with the $$ premium. I haven't driven an FRS, but I have taken a couple cruises in my buddy's BRZ. Very fun little car to drive, but I need a backseat right now so getting one isn't on the table yet. Now once my wife gets out of school and starts working....that's another story.

I was praying that the kids car seats would fit back there. They did! :yess:

It has been tough selling my wife on it. I just bought a new escape and convinced her she needs to have that (her car is paid off) because its awd and safer. For all you young guys, when dealing with a wife make it all ABOUT HER or the kids and you will usually win. You just have to spin it right. :rotfl

When we went to go look at this with me she immediately turned around and said "what are you having a mid life crisis? No way, the kids aren't getting in that". :lol

I was praying that the kids car seats would fit back there. They did! :yess:

It has been tough selling my wife on it. I just bought a new escape and convinced her she needs to have that (her car is paid off) because its awd and safer.

Lol...that's how I justified buying my Subaru back in 2008. We weren't married back then, but I presented my case that it was AWD and a station wagon.

307uk53.jpg

Lol...that's how I justified buying my Subaru back in 2008. We weren't married back then, but I presented my case that it was AWD and a station wagon.

307uk53.jpg

I got the windows to my Sonata 2.0 tinted to "keep the sun" out of the kids eyes. :rotfl

Us guys have to get creative to win some of these battles. It's just how it works. :duff

I'm still kicking around the idea of another Civic Si. It has more features like navigation, slightly more room, and better on gas. Insurance is the same on either one. The Civic I can even add the ground effects all the way around for still a little cheaper than the FR-S.

Just got the call from the dealer (always walk away and let them "think" about it). They are giving us more for our trade. So the payments are where I want to be. Signing the paperwork on the Red FR-S tomorrow and picking a delivery day. :rock

Back