Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What mileage are you getting on highway?? I'm going shopping for a Golf TDI this weekend and will more than likely get one in a month or two, but it wouldn't hurt to see what other options I might have.

I get about 25 per gallon. Not bad for an SUV... It's really a pretty fun car. If you've never rode in one you should think about giving one a test drive just for the hell of it.

Like I said, it's a decent family ride, great for camping and surfing with good MPG all rolled into one.

Have you calculated the MPG on your own, or just going off of the computer? Those aren't 100% accurate.

I wouldn't say I have calculated it myself, but I am getting just under 400 miles on a tank. So having looked up the tank size at 10.6 gallons, you have to figure there's some wiggle room in there when the computer says "get gas" and I always wait for the light.

So, yeah, roughly 400miles/10 gallons = 40 mpg... :D

I've got a silver 2003 Durango and a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T. The plates on each are "IRONHDE" and "SHOCKWV" respectively. The Durango is my daily driver and no pics handy of it, but plenty of the Challenger!

5.7L Hemi in Plum Crazy Purple. Far and above the best car I've ever owned.

Most recent pic:
winter.jpg

That is a thing of beauty right there! Congrats and awesome choice on the colour too. Aside from the new Camaro I love the Challenger probably just as much.

Thanks! When I was going shopping, my top 3 were Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang in that order. The Challenger was definitely my top pic of the three because I loved how much it looked like the 70s Challenger and 'Cuda...the 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda is my all-time favorite car.

The Plum Crazy Purple was the one color I wanted the most as well. I missed the ordering window due to wanting to have my old house off the market before I bought a new car. Thankfully, I spent about two weeks searching and found exactly one for sale within a 200 mile radious with exactly the options I wanted. The dealership ended up being only 70 miles away!

My 2006 Hybrid Prius. I can ride carpool on the fwy since it's got the stickers to do so. Less time on the freeway = more time to sleep before going to work.

prius002.jpg

prius001.jpg

My old '64 Holden EH.

EH01.jpg

Dsc00034.jpg

Great old wagon, but she's been sitting up in the shed unregisted for the last few years 'cause she drinks too much. :(

Last edited:
Back