Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galactus was more impressive to me than this sculptwise, and was $100 cheaper so I could justify the cost, but this one misses the mark for me to spend that kind of coin on an open ES statue.

Is this open es? There's no way I'm buying then lol

Same for now. Like it but not 100.00 more than galactus and open ES now?

I don't know where you're getting your information from but where are you reading that this is an open ES. It just says limited edition: TBD like every other statue that's put up.

If they announce an ES of about 350 on this then I can assure you all the naysayers will jump on this in a flash

This one needs to go back to drawing board to get a lot of people to buy him :dunno

No, it doesn't

What do you have in mind then?

Not Sentinel that looks like he is wobbling at least, or about to fall backward. Even the hand pose is awkward IMO :lol
I imagine a museum pose, powerful Sentinel just looking down on the mutants below him. Simple design.

sentinel7_29_14 (1 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (2 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (3 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (4 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (5 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (6 of 7).JPGsentinel7_29_14 (7 of 7).JPG

Here is a few I took at SDCC, I have to say seeing this guy in person looks pretty amazing, might have to get this one, the rest of the photos along with everything else at the SS booth is at my flicker, enjoy guys.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126515773@N06/

I think its a well made piece but Im just not crazy about the pose and the price, I think $900 is just too much, $750 would of sounded about right for this guy IMO. I mean galactus was only $800 and I feel you got a lot more bang for your buck with that guy. But still all in all I think its a well made statue.

Afraid this is gonna be hollow .. (moreso than Galactus)

Afraid this is gonna be hollow .. (moreso than Galactus)

Solid, hollow or filled with magic beans I don't really care what going on inside. From the outside it looks phenomenal IMO and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on him next year!

I have a display in the works with eaglemoss X-men figures with their bases cut off, attached to some Warhammer scenery complete with buildings. Its going to look ace when finished and with this giant Sentinel towering over them I can't really wait till next year. I shall post some pictures once complete!

I was reserving judgement until I saw this in person and after doing so at SDCC, I must say, I like it even less than I did in photos. The only thing I like is the paint job, which as for all SS prototypes, looked superb. But the pose and overall design just bum me out even more so in person. Really wish they had gone with a more traditional comic styling.

Sorry, but this kind of looks like a Marvel Legends action figure.

Saw this at SDCC and I was not impressed at all. I was very excited for this one, but now I must I will pass.

I was reserving judgement until I saw this in person and after doing so at SDCC, I must say, I like it even less than I did in photos. The only thing I like is the paint job, which as for all SS prototypes, looked superb. But the pose and overall design just bum me out even more so in person. Really wish they had gone with a more traditional comic styling.

One of the worst looking pieces on the SS stall.

Probably a low ES on this guy.

Solid, hollow or filled with magic beans I don't really care what going on inside. From the outside it looks phenomenal IMO and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on him next year!

I have a display in the works with eaglemoss X-men figures with their bases cut off, attached to some Warhammer scenery complete with buildings. Its going to look ace when finished and with this giant Sentinel towering over them I can't really wait till next year. I shall post some pictures once complete!

I am with you 100% I can't wait to see your set up. I am working on making a war zone cityscape with rises and scenery with a lot of **** going on. Only 11 more months yet.

Back