Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this really needs to be 900 dollars huh? What a kick in the nuts. It be nice if i could afford more then one statue a year now. I use to get 5. Cant wait for next year.

So this really needs to be 900 dollars huh? What a kick in the nuts. It be nice if i could afford more then one statue a year now. I use to get 5. Cant wait for next year.

I do agree with you on the Price, DMS, for that amount of money you have to ask yourself, I can get two statues for the price of this one, just saying but this may not be an issue if I see some must haves at SDCC14

Al

The more time I think about it the more I am willing to pass. It's really awesome looking and I want it. But with the new price more than galactus. I think I'm going to pass for now. Do I really care about sentinel enough to pay 1000.00 for him and to take up the little space I have left for it? Not so sure about it.

Cool story Bro.:lecture

Hey colossus you remember what your colossus pf went for? 400.00. Its 25 inchs tall. For another 7 inches of height this statue is 500 more? Its crazy lol

Hey colossus you remember what your colossus pf went for? 400.00. Its 25 inchs tall. For another 7 inches of height this statue is 500 more? Its crazy lol

I do remember that but in honesty it being Colossus, I would have dropped that kind of just for him, anyone else, Highly unlikely, I will wait to see what kind of offerings the SDCC14 revels before I pull the trigger my Friend

Be Cool DMS
Al

I do remember that but in honesty it being Colossus, I would have dropped that kind of just for him, anyone else, Highly unlikely, I will wait to see what kind of offerings the SDCC14 revels before I pull the trigger my Friend

Be Cool DMS
Al

Yup, I am also waiting. Figure Boba or Vader PF incoming. Also wouldn't be surprised if the brown Wolverine is there.

I will get this. I honestly would like him a little bigger and more expensive. When I saw the wholes in his chest I got super pumped and the read description. I was thinking it would have an audio function. Some sort of "MUTANTS STOP" command

I will get this. I honestly would like him a little bigger and more expensive. When I saw the wholes in his chest I got super pumped and the read description. I was thinking it would have an audio function. Some sort of "MUTANTS STOP" command
A little bigger and more expensive? What a tool.

Since many of us look forward to pairing up this Sentinel with our Bowen and Koto collection, I thought a little Photoshop was in order. I like the design and pose overall. I wish certain parts were a little less busy. The articulating head is okay, but I would've preferred switch-out limbs like the Bowen version - maybe some battle damage with a severed arm display option. The biggest hurdle for me is really the price tag. With tax and shipping, this 32" statue will cost $1000, and more for our friends abroad. Looking forward to the actual in-person pictures and videos.

sentinel_zps759e0aa5.jpg

Ok look above, doesn't Sentinel pose just look so weird and out of place compare to the others. Looks like he is model catwalk or chilling. Definitely not how I see Sentinel in cartoon or comic :cuckoo:

Bravo to the design of the pose of this guy. :rotfl

Ok look above, doesn't Sentinel pose just look so weird and out of place compare to the others. Looks like he is model catwalk or chilling. Definitely not how I see Sentinel in cartoon or comic :cuckoo:

Bravo to the design of the pose of this guy. :rotfl

looks like he might fall back and do an elbow drop

Yup, I am also waiting. Figure Boba or Vader PF incoming. Also wouldn't be surprised if the brown Wolverine is there.

I would love to see a finished prototype on Wolverine at SDCC14 my Friend, so you getting the 7' Vader? Temek

Be Cool
Al

You want a talking statue? Why? Are you an adult?

I think it looks ok but I won't get it. Not for the price it costs anyway

How is this a 100 bucks more than Galactus? I'm just not seeing it I'm afraid

Back