SDCC Figure Help LotR Collectors needed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order in for HB :banana I got all that I wanted ! :thud The funny thing is it still had Patient Zero in my cart too :lol I quickly removed him just in case so my order for him wouldn't cancel.

200 Available for Non-attendees, you guys should be fine.

Re: Re: SDCC Figure Help LotR Collectors needed!

Thanks for this thread, Buttmunch. I'd like to let you know that I have now acquired all my wants. Thanks to the many people that PM'd me with kind offers of help. You people are the best.

Seeing as this was the first thread to address our concerns, I consider it the 'official' thread. Maybe you could split the initial post you've made, and delete my name and add it to the side that lets us know who has been successful, and leave the names and wants of those that are still looking.

This has been a very beneficial thread. Thanks heaps Buttermuncher. ;)

:clap

You rock :rock2

re

The Thor set is yours if you still want it, Agent...whatever the number is. :D Just PM me if you're able to acquire it from SSC. :elf

Re: re

I can be removed from the list as well, I have 2 of the exclusives pre-ordered and managed to find someone to help with Werewolf Oz.
Thanks for the help topic Buttmunch!
:wave

You can remove me as well! I managed to get all my pre-orders, one way or another! Thanks for the thread! :clap

Though I have asked elsewhere I'd like to be added to the Luke Exclusive list as this seems the best thread for generous souls to scan.

Cheers

Andy

I was going to go ahead and cancell my orders for these but I thought I would offer them here.
Hellboy SDCC figure
Oz human exclusive figure
Oz werewolf figure (maybe havent decided)

I dont know if it would be worth it or not you'll have to pay price plus shipping to me then shipping to you.
If your intrested email [email protected]

Back