SDCC Figure Help LotR Collectors needed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

The list should be current now.

FrankenFan, your welcome. I just hope this list will be able to help those that need these exclusives. I figured this is the easiest way to keep track of what everbody needs.

Nazgurl, no problem. Some others have requested the bust too. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't want this thread to be taken over by the LotR bust. I believe the LotR fourm has a thread like this in it, but since I don't check there a lot (don't collect LotR busts/stautes/etc.) this would be a good place for members who can go, but don't want the bust to be able to help out.

:help

I'm definitely looking to acquire the Hellboy, Werewolf Oz, Luke, and Thor set. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BTW, has there been any official word if SS is going to try to help out non-attendees?

I'd like to sign up for Werewolf Oz and the Rohan Soldier bust. *silently begs...

This is so great of you, buttmunch :rollin (sorry I just can't help but laugh everytime I see your name!)

I've got a friend picking up the Werewolf Oz for me already. Just let me stress that those of you who do choose to go this route, be careful of who you give your money to! You don't want someone to run off with your cash :doh And also, those that aren't able to find anyone trustworthy - don't despair. From reading the prior threads on this topic (that seem to have been deleted in the hacking fiasco - blah), it seems that there will be hope after Comic Con - considering that anyone who doesn't show up to claim their order will have it cancelled - and those cancellations will most likely be offered to the general public, eh?

BM, great job on the list! :clap I hope it will help everyone out. I'm also hoping that SS gives non-attendees some kind of chance, so I'm not panicking just yet... well, yes I am, but I'm trying to be cool, so... :rollin

Thanks Buttmunch!!

Kudos to you for making and updating this thread.:clap
:bow

:skull

Re: desired pieces

Anyone have any luck, yet?

Friend... ?

bof2.jpg

Friend Goooood.
Help Nooooone.

I doubt we get any help until these go up for pre-order and Sideshow reveals more info. Hey today's Friday, shouldn't we be getting a newsletter?

With one eye, I'm watching one of my favorite Lugosi "Poverty Row" films, "The Devil Bat" on DVD.

With the other, I'm checking my email!

Edit: I recall Dave stated the exclusives will be up for grabs on 6/6.

dww.jpg

As we now know non-attendees will be able to get these. And even though 10% doesn't seem like a lot, after the con any left over go on the waitlist and I seem to remember quite a few second chance items from the exclusives last year.

I think this method will keep everyone happy, but I'm sure someone will find something to complain about.

I got my order in for Patient Zero :banana :dance They put 50 aside for him; most generous. He appears to be sold out now. He lasted only a minute or two!

It sucks, I was there and nothing. Nothing matching my damn criteria. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :help

Back