• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ancient FEEDBACK THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLease add a +1 to Winged Shadow for a all the way fantastic transaction!!

Thank you so much and enjoy your trolls! :wave
Lourdes

Big thanks for SwoopingCloakofSureness, great seller and some free goodies too! :clap

Re: *NEW* OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Add another +1 to Twilitewichking. Great transaction and a pleasure to deal with.

+2 for jessewilson.

:banana

+1 for jlcmsu ! Nicely packed and arrived with the speed of light.

And again +1 for Mike Richards... exellent packaging, swift shipping and he added a wristband (a very nice touch) :bow

Ericske
Be

Please add positives for the following for Excellent Transactions and all around Great people to deal with. If I left anyone out, my apologies, this is the first time I am really doing this.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

+1 for Ericske
+16 for Dassy (Yes 16 of them)
+12 for Adoptedscot
+ 3 for fantozzi fishing
+1 for fat hobbits
+1 for Jnunez
+3 for Azog of Moria
+6 for Daveyjaro
+2 for fantozzi fishing
+8 for Gazmog
+2 for JSAuctionservice (Thanks for the Orthanc)
+4 for Lurtz001
+5 for Oxbeard

I will get to Letters R-Z at the end of the week.

If I missed you, email me.

re

+8 for mrichards2002.

Awesome transactions: swift, unbelievably well packed, GREAT customer service...and an all round decent guy. :rock

The Mines will be mine, Mike. ;) :D

Re: re

New feedback for excellent transactions!

+1 Mrichards2002
+1 MrAndersson

Thanks!

+1 for Saurons I
+1 for Radagaster
+1 for Swoopingcloakofsureness

I apologize for the delay, but here are some big pluses for TomAndShell, OrcKiller, SwoopingCloakOfSureness, GrimaSnailTongue, Adam at Dark Shadows Collectibles, Mike at Dark Queens, Marc at AlterEgo Comics, Kult of Athena, Fireside Collectibles and Supernatural Art. Great dealings with the bunch.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some more, so will probably be adding more soon.

Let me add +1 for "blur88", a fantastic person to do business with. I received my Sam & Bill the Pony statue today, and it's a beaut! Thanks again! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Feedback

+3 for mrichards2002 !! (Gimli, Gandalf the Grey, and King Elessar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back