SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 66Batmobile.com it said Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile will be at SDCC this year. I hope it's to showcase new figures like the Yvonne Craig Batgirl.
A Craig Batgirl would be a day one preorder. So great if it happens.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

A Craig Batgirl would be a day one preorder. So great if it happens.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Could be Romero, they did a Romero display figure and Romero did steal the Batmobile and drive it around in the series, don't know or remember if he did for the 66 Movie which these figures are licensed for. We'll see, but the news a 66 Batmobile will return to SDCC could either be a relief or a nauseating reminder they'll never do one. I believe they still might.

The fact we're all still talking about it six years on REALLY should get some bells ringing.

I’d love a Craig Batgirl. I’m also curious about the MCU Anniversary figures they’ve suggested they’re doing. Yellow jacket finally?

I know I’m crazy but I would love to see a Reb Brown Captain America (the 2nd costume that looked more like the comic) and a Nicholas Hammond Spider-man.

My 1/6 HT wish list:
1. Bespin Luke 2.0
2. Ledger Joker 3.0
3. Darth Maul
4. Jango Fett
5. ROTS Vader with operating table
6. Nebula
7. Biker Scout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

HT Linda Carter Wonder Woman also rumored

That would be amazing if true. :horror Much more interesting than the endless Iron Man and Star Wars fare. Would look great alongside the CR Superman figure.

I'd buy the ***** out of a Linda Carter Wonder Woman. I'm amazed Hot toys hasn't done her yet.

Anyone else think hot toys should do a Spider-Man from the upcoming ps4 game?

I've said it before, and i'll say it again-I REALLY hope hot toys shows the AVP Chopper Predator 2.0, to complete the trinity of AVP predator 2.0 figures.They released the Celtic and Scar 2.0 figures about 4 or 5 years ago, and they STILL haven't released the Chopper 2.0...….

My most wanted:

Romero Joker (not going to happen... :()
BDW Lando (better happen... :lol)
Scout Trooper (will happen eventually... :impatient:)

I'd also love to see some of the more popular/memorable Star Wars supporting alien characters (Greedo, Admiral Ackbar, Two Tubes, Nien Nunb, Aayla Secura, Bossk, etc) start to be made, but sadly I don't have high hopes of that happening beyond the inevitable Darth Maul. A bit more alien diversity in the Star Wars figure releases would be great, though. And if they stuck to the most popular or iconic aliens, I do think they'd sell well enough to be justified in doing. Alas I just can't see it actually happening...

Back