SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway... hmm... Would love to see some childhood stuff like Hook (Spielberg) characters.
Maybe a 1/4 scale Tony Montana.

Crushing disappointment was years ago. I've since adjusted my expectations. There'll be Marvel, there'll be Star Wars, maybe some DCEU stuff. Anything else will be stuff they already showed us but might not release for years to come if at all.
I get where you're coming from. For non Marvel, DC, Star Wars stuff I'm only really hoping we see another Matrix character or two. Anything else will be a welcome surprise. Expecting way more than that is indeed setting oneself up for disappointment

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I also only look at HT for the big three now......I though you guys were talking about Surprises...HT doesn't really do surprise any more...maybe you can count Neo.

Blitzway has my attention....

On the pics of HT Deathstroke appears a Batgirl , hope HT relese the figure.

And why not, Catwoman or Harley.

Blitzway... hmm... Would love to see some childhood stuff like Hook (Spielberg) characters.

Would love this too! Growing up, Robin Hood Price of thieves was one of the movies I loved to watch over and over! I would love to see how a 1/6 figure of Robin Hood and the Sheriff would turn out!

Blitzway play down their reveals. Expect to see whatever the new figure is to pop up in a random booth with ****** pics first. They'll formally announce it a month later. For some reason I keep thinking it's Lethal Weapon.

I'm also wondering if Hot Toys will show a Jabba of their own.....in response to the Sideshow version.

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100410-10.jpg

I would love from Blitzway to do a few new Marines (Hot Toys would never finish the set).
Hudson, Hicks, Vasquez and Drake are all i really want. Ripley and Newt from the rescue scene with the flamethrower would be cool too.

I would bet we see a Mace Windu. Very easy figure to make. All they have to do is changed the Nick Fury HS a little and add a purple bladed lightsaber.

When I first read this I saw 1/4 Hannah Montana. Was thinking, god how creepy but to each their own :yuck (Guess it's really me that's creepy since that's what I read first)

Yea enough PT nonsense....

Should we get Amidala or Jar Jar before Bespin Han or Lando?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Hey guys, I heard some rumors that we might get the IM MK VII Diecast. Has anyone heard anything related to this? Thanks

Hey guys, I heard some rumors that we might get the IM MK VII Diecast. Has anyone heard anything related to this? Thanks

It should be sooner than later. They have done 5 out of the 7 already. I could see them doing the MK1 1st just for the 10 year thing.

At 66Batmobile.com it said Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile will be at SDCC this year. I hope it's to showcase new figures like the Yvonne Craig Batgirl.

I'm amazed anyone even has to ask if Hot Toys will make a given Iron Man armour. It's about the only thing that is 100% certain with Hot Toys even if it hasn't been formally announced yet. They will make ALL Iron Men in every format. I went for maximum emphasis there such is my confidence in my statement.

Back