Scream 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Scream 4 Starts Shooting in May

Source:Los Angeles Times February 19, 2010

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Wes Craven revealed that he'll start shooting Scream 4 in May.

Craven recently finished “My Soul to Take,” which is scheduled for release sometime this year. And in May, he starts on “Scream 4.” And after that?

Kevin Williamson wrote the script for Scream 4, the first in an intended new trilogy. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are all returning.

I didn't know they were trying to revive this franchise....I thought the 2nd one was bad and the 3rd was a real stretch so I don't have much faith here...

Yeah i only liked the 1st as well but i'll still watch this in hope that it's good. :lol

I'll watch it. Nothing wrong with the Scream series.

i did like the series, but i mean c'mon, how original could this new one possibly be? let me guess........another copycat killer? they ended the series pretty well, i dont know what else they could do with this unless they start over completely.

I didn't know they were trying to revive this franchise....I thought the 2nd one was bad and the 3rd was a real stretch so I don't have much faith here...

They've been trying to make a 4th one for years, but couldn't get Campbell on board for another one. I personally loved the series and even though the sequels stunk I can't really think of many sequels that live up to the originals...especially in this genre.

scream4poster3441664864.jpg

Still a long wait but i'm looking forward to seeing this one.

I really enjoy the first 2 Scream films but I just couldn't get into Scream 3. I'll still see this though.

Also if I remeber correctly, Kevin Williamson said Jamie Kennedy will not be returning.

i loved this series...
to a point that i wanted to buy an artificial voicebox, a medical equipment to use as a voice morpher. :lol

the soundtrack of scream 3 is NICE, IMO.:monkey3

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NlcljDK8Mew?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NlcljDK8Mew?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

the horror genre owes a lot to scream as it reignited it and brought it back to the big screen
Seems more like it brought in more bad than good to me. Not sure if it influenced the more innovative and effective horror movies of the last 10-15 years or not, but if so, it was probaby an indirect influence.

Back