Worse still...Scream remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should some films be remade/rebooted/retconned though?

Examples . . .

The James Bond franchise was rebooted/retconned with Daniel Craig.

Same with Batman (Christian Bale).

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Friday the 13th

The upcoming Nightmare on Elm Street remake.

Granted, it is getting stale when it comes to remakes, etc.

Are some films/franchises worth remaking/retconning?

How about THE THING?

A Scream remake?!? :google WTF?!?

63w4404.jpg

Another trilogy?? The Scream series needs not one further sequel let alone 3!! Exactly what do they think they can do with 3 more of these films??

Another trilogy?? The Scream series needs not one further sequel let alone 3!! Exactly what do they think they can do with 3 more of these films??

You tell me, I find it hard to believe it lasted for 3 films ........... I really liked part 1 but that was about it. I suppose it caters to an entirely different era of ............. uh fans of suspense I guess? :D

a scream remake??? really?? the first one was great and original! the others not so much

so in this new one what will be the story?? some guy with a halloween mask goes around a university campus and stabs people to death? then it turns out it's some grumpy college student who was bullied?? lol like seriously we don't need another scream movie

It's not a remake.

I'm not dying to see another Scream movie, but if it looks good (based on the trailer) and receives mostly positive reviews, I'll probably see it while it's in theaters. Otherwise, I'll wait for it to be released on home video.

Back