Scream 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has it's moments of jumps, scares and comedy, but it's still nowhere as clever or as inventive as the first film, which is a shame as it looked so promising at the start. It then becomes a typical slasher movie, all be it a fairly good one. However the ending snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. such a shame.
Better than part 2 and 3, but that's not saying much

Spoiler Spoiler:

6 out of 10

Its a very good movie, they did a great job IMO. I was impressed and relieved they didnt _____* it up haha. Its funny, scary, and the twist is great.

1 & 4 are my favorites!

It was good, but yeah, the ending wasn't that great. If they ended it 15 minutes or so earlier, it would have been great, and given them somewhere to go with for Scream 5.

I loved the Stab openings though :lol

I was not expecting much at all - but I loved the opening and I have to admit I didn't see the end coming.

They are treading a fine line with trying to be meta, but still involve you in the story and characters - most metafiction can't do that, but they've managed it here.

It has it's moments of jumps, scares and comedy, but it's still nowhere as clever or as inventive as the first film, which is a shame as it looked so promising at the start. It then becomes a typical slasher movie, all be it a fairly good one. However the ending snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. such a shame.
Better than part 2 and 3, but that's not saying much

Spoiler Spoiler:

6 out of 10

I though the movie was going to end that way. I was sitting there thinking they better not _____**n end the movie this way. So glad they didn't.

I though the movie was going to end that way. I was sitting there thinking they better not _____**n end the movie this way. So glad they didn't.

Yeah generic endings are so much better. Come on man this would have been great if it ended the other way, and it would have given the series a whole new direction in which to head in. They wimped out

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah generic endings are so much better. Come on man this would have been great if it ended the other way, and it would have given the series a whole new direction in which to head in. They wimped out

Spoiler Spoiler:

In any other movie I would be 100% behind this. Most of my top movies are the ones that dare to end the movie against the norm. Yes, I even agree a little part of me wanted to see it here too. In 3 I was actually disappointed Roman didn't kill her. Used to feel it should of ended like that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
i thought this movie was ____in hysterical especially towards the end and the self-mutilation scene.

Re: Scream 4

I enjoyed the first three. I'm going to check it out today. Can't wait to see some custom figures!

This movie was absolute Garbage. I slightly better than 3 but thats not really an achievement. This film got so ridiculous near the end that I actually didn't give a _____ how it ended.

Guess u have to be an American to get it because I got bored of all the teeny chat about horror sequels. I only laughed when a certain character kept being hit over the head with a bed pan.

I'm not American. I actually did laugh quite a few times during the movie. Not usually keen on horror/comedy.

Love how in every movie there's some horror expert.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The choice of killer sucked ass. I didn't even feel surprised and I get the feeing the entire audience thought 'meh'

Saw it twice this weekend--definitely the best since the original IMO.

The choice of killer sucked ass. I didn't even feel surprised and I get the feeing the entire audience thought 'meh'

I actually agree with you on this. Then again, at this point in the franchise I can't really see that anyone would of been 'shocking' or 'surprising'.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back