Scream 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The genre has been needing another Scream movie for a while.

"Unexpected is the new cliche." Preach it, brutha!

I'm definitely going to see this, but won't expect it to live up to the first movie. The second was passable, but the third was crap even though it ended the series proper.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MOAwf7IhWkU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MOAwf7IhWkU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Loved the first but it ends there for me! The rest were garbage and I expect the same of this :(

First one to see it I guess. :)

IT ROCKED! For real, reminded me a lot of the original and enjoyed it from the very beginning. Thumbs up and much better than part 3.

Good to see a quality horror film again.

First one to see it I guess. :)

IT ROCKED! For real, reminded me a lot of the original and enjoyed it from the very beginning. Thumbs up and much better than part 3.

Good to see a quality horror film again.

I've heard some good stuff about this one and i for one can't wait to go see it! :yess:

Saw it. Loved it. Better than 3, and that's all I was hoping for. Hayden stole the show for me, but I really love where Sydney was in this film, and what Neve brought to her.

Most importantly, they made Ghostface menacing again. The kills were B R U T A L even if the overall tone skewed heavily comedic (but not goofy... just very aware of its self).

Can't wait to go see it again.

Looking forward to this. Loved the 1st one. I think I saw it about 5 times when it was in the theaters. Didn't care for it's sequels (I still think Scream 2 was overrated). Scream 3 was passable...but by then I think the franchise ran it's course at that point.

So glad to hear positive reviews about this movie. :rock

And with that, I am out of this thread until I see it. I'll be PISSED if the killer gets spoiled to me before I see it.

Back