San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viking28 said:
Yea I know what you are saying but I think of a variant of a regular versionthat is also avaliable. Were with the Nazi Kroenen there was not another version of a WWII Kroenen. I don't that's just my way of thinking and I have 2 of him.:cool:

There were three SSC Hellboy 12" Kroenens
1) Sideshow Exclusive Final Battle Kroenen ltd 666 with silver mask and additional punched out mask (there is a small swastika on back of helmet but never referred as Nazi Kroenen)
2) Deluxe Kroenen
3) SDCC Exclusive WW2 Kroenen Ltd 1000 (aka Nazi Kroenen)

Last edited:
No LOTR...

IDW Publishing: Popbot Lady Sham polystone statue
Marvel: Dr. Doom Marvel Archive Prop Replica set
Michel Gagné's Twisted Rabbits: Scorpion Tail Rabbit polystone statue
New Line Horror: Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger 12-inch figure
Star Wars: Darth Vader (Anakin) - Sith Apprentice 12-inch figure
Star Wars - Medicom Toy: Vinyl Super Deformed figure (Brand New Character)
#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$

Well, Sith Eyes Anakin all but confirmed - not the greatest list of exclusives. I kinda like those deformed Star Wars, just not $60 each plus like.....

*whew*

Well, I'm down for the Sith Anakin and Dream Warrior Freddy!! I knew the Anakin would probably be the best bet, but it's nice to see a new Freddy figure!! I was just bitching about this yesterday... wow. :horror

Though, I wonder about the crazy one at the bottom.... Is that a new Dead figure or... what? I hope...:confused:

Confirmed by !(&@&%4(&86_0*-";;"?>?><@?<$%&

It has certainly not been confirmed, but if you followed how Sideshow handled the marketing of the Dead line, then this will be familiar to you. I just don't want anybody to get their hopes up that this could be that Buffy or LOTR figure they were dreaming about.

If this turns out to be something other than a new figure from the Dead line, I will personally buy one for everybody who wants one.

DekeStarkiller said:
Me too, but wtf is the last one, how do we know it's a dead guy for sure.

After the pre-orders for Patient Zero last year, the order page began to "melt" and all the text became "encrypted" so to speak. Then the order page disappeared and was replaced by the video of Brock claiming not to know anything about "The Dead" line. Since then, all Sideshow peeps have typed "garbage characters" when referring to "The Dead" line and claim to have no knowledge. :rotfl

tomandshell said:
If this turns out to be something other than a new figure from the line, I will personally buy one for everybody who wants one.

Tom is buying my super secret Boba SDCC Exclusive!!!! :monkey5 :monkey5

Thanks! I really didn't follow the dead line. Thought maybe there was some inside info. But that reasoning sounds pretty solid.

I will of course hold you to your promise though Tom if its not a dead figure! :lol

tomandshell said:
And I'll ship it to you for free!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ah but no need, for the cash you will be kicking down I will take the drive. :lol

Back