MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mondo booth is up and there is Shredder, a couple of Foot and Casey

Screen_Shot_2018_07_18_at_6_20_30_PM.png

i wonder if they have plans to do another subscription with these figures that also comes with a print. I know that a ton of people were pissed off when they couldn't get it with the turtles though.

i wonder if they have plans to do another subscription with these figures that also comes with a print. I know that a ton of people were pissed off when they couldn't get it with the turtles though.

That would be cool if they did another print.

I had to end up buying the first print off ebay. I've seen them go for as low as 30$ to 100$+

I bought the TMNT and am overall happy with them. I’m not sure, however, that I want to sink another $600 into these secondary characters. A Splinter would have been great.

Last edited:
I know it's based from the comics, but I wish the shirt colors were a little more varied... even just different shades of red... but Foot Soldier, Shredder, and Casey are all must owns for my shelves! I love my Mondo TMNT!

I know that a big factor for Mondo is reusing the bodies like they did with the turtles to decrease cost but i'd love it if for series 3 we got Bebop, Rocksteady, April, and splinter with maybe a deluxe version of Krang.

I know that a big factor for Mondo is reusing the bodies like they did with the turtles to decrease cost but i'd love it if for series 3 we got Bebop, Rocksteady, April, and splinter with maybe a deluxe version of Krang.

With this line's heavy focus on the 80's comic I doubt they would do Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang as they were purely characters in the cartoons and not the original comics. Now an Utrom I think was included with one of the Turtles so that might be the closest thing to Krang you'll get. Maybe once Mondo is done with the comic book series they'll switch to the 1987 cartoon; who knows.

Once Mondo get some legs under the toy division, they’ll be fine

The Foot and the Foot Elite are tempting, they look great and on the shelf they'll really draw attention but I'll probably wait for the secondary market on those. I'll most likely order Shredder though Day One. I wouldn't be shocked if something like the Saki unmasked sculpt was the Mondo Exclusive.

TMNT112.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but has there been any news on Shredder, Casey, and the Foot? I hope they’re still happening, but they didn’t have any presence at Toy Fair this year that I’ve seen. It was just their MOTU stuff as far as 1/6 goes.

Not looking for the powers of resurrection - but I did finally bite the bullet a purchase all four and despite some earlier flaws with Leo, I can’t help loving these guys. For all the grief this line got, I really think Mondo did a beautiful job on these. The accessories and sculpt and paint are simply stunning and having all 4 together on the shelf is nothing short of spectacular. Of course maybe the fact I spent roughly $220 for a brand new set still sealed in the brown shippers made this an easier pill to swallow. If I bought them at the $150 ea/$600 set I might feel different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back