Sideshow Party at San Diego Comic Con!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
View attachment 276162

The event of the year is here! The Sideshow party at Comic-Con has become a must attend event and we've had to limit attendance even more. But those who have attended before know that it's worth it!

This year's 2016 Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con Party in San Diego will take place on Friday, July 22nd from 8PM to 11PM. Those that purchase a ticket to the party will receive an email on Monday, July 18th with details of party location and entry into the party. Additionally, every ticket purchased includes a $50 Promo Code that can be used on select In-Stock purchases through the Sideshow.com website. Promo codes and complete details about these codes will be emailed separately to ticket purchasers by the week of August 1st, 2016.

Purchase Sideshow SDCC Party tickets here!

Attachments

• sideshow-2016-c9omic-con-party-ticket-feature500453.jpg
    sideshow-2016-c9omic-con-party-ticket-feature500453.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 298,466
Last edited:
Such a great time. Food i think was the best it's been in the 3 years i've gone. I really think it's great they put this on for us and it's always fun meeting collectors and hanging out with the people responsible for making these great figures. I had some excellent conversations and found out the Hot Toys folks actually really like watching my videos :) it was shocking and an honor to see that they first off watch my stuff, second of all, enjoy it :)

Back