MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think Mondo really got humble pie from all the cancellations and negative feedback regarding poor quality, shipping, price, length of production, etc.

I know I offended Brock when he was here and feel bad about it. But I was really disappointed at the quality and other things. Glad to see they are making adjustments.
Perhaps the Batman will be better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really hope so. He looks pretty good. once more in-hand shots start being posted, I may get it on aftermarket later.

Really hope so. He looks pretty good. once more in-hand shots start being posted, I may get it on aftermarket later.
His articulation looks pretty good for most part. Can't tell if there's an ab crunch or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think they are easily worth $100 each. The biggest issue I have, is the articulation of the figs is different, less intuitive, than most figures, so they are difficult to pose. But they really grab attention, they are solid, and look great on the shelf...
tmnth.jpg

Brock said there were 5 figures shown in that clip. I see shredder and Casey for sure. I'm almost positive theres a foot soldier and foot elite in there too. I wonder what the fifth character is.

Interested in Shredder for sure, the rest it'll depend. I paid full retail price for Leo and then saw the cost drop like a rock soon after and kind of fell out of it waiting for deals. I still only have Leo but I might have to drop back into this line

Brock said there were 5 figures shown in that clip. I see shredder and Casey for sure. I'm almost positive theres a foot soldier and foot elite in there too. I wonder what the fifth character is.

Wasn’t it supposed to be the mutant/alien Shredder from Return to NY?

Nice to see the line continuing, but I don’t think I’ll get any of the new figures.

Surprised they are doing a Shredder. Based on everthing I saw I got the impression this line was a big disappointment.

s93VeIA.jpg

strange. i don't see a thread in "video games" section.

Good catch. I was trying to figure out who they were teasing there and it never occurred to me that it was Gordon Freeman.

Surprised they are doing a Shredder. Based on everthing I saw I got the impression this line was a big disappointment.

It was hit and miss IMO. A lot of people ended up really liking the figures. I love em and when they're together I think they look fantastic. But I think there were a lot of things that influenced peoples decisions to not like the series. The cost, the production quality on some pieces, the extreme delays and time it took for them to come out, everyone complaining over the fact the subscription sold out in like 8 seconds flat, etc.

I'm personally surprised myself that they are continuing the series but i like the turtles enough that i'm all in. Plus i'm hoping that they got a lot of issues ironed out with the launch of the turtles.

Back