San Diego Comic con 2014. Need Help from you Fellows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking to trip to san diego Comic con next year. But I need information of people here in the forum, help me to know what I need. (requirements)
I want to go with my wife.
I need pay some tickets, anybody can go if pay?? Explain me please. Thanks fellows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badges are extremely difficult to obtain, since people who attended 2013 SDCC will priority over those who did not attend. Create a Member ID, so you will be notified when badges become available for Open Registration. You need an ID for each person attending. Badges get sold out quickly. You need to purchase tickets the second that they become available. I have attended SDCC for the last 25 years, and will be using a exhibitor badge for 2014.

From their website

How will I know when badges go on sale?
Comic-Con has not yet determined how we will notify attendees of the Open Online Registration date and time for 2014. In the past, priority notification was delivered by email to everyone with a Member ID who had not opted out of email notifications.

To guarantee you receive all email notifications form Comic-Con, please be sure to sign in to your Member ID account and confirm that you did not "opt-out" of email correspondence from Comic-Con International. This information is found in the "Change My Preferences/Unsubscribe" section once you have logged in. If you have selected to “opt-out” of email notifications from Comic-Con, you will not be notified of important registration announcements.

Good Luck!

Back