S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me of that theme park episode :lol

I love how her skin matches her leotard colors :rotfl

FINALLY got my Anime Island order in. Chibi Moon misses Pegasus and stole a Yoshi.

Now to wait for Pluto...

ZoXSXE8l.jpg

Wise Man is quite the surprise, and that they got up Black Lady in time. Finally we got some villains...though Queen Beryl should have been first, but I digress. Tamashii made Cell as the first DBZ villain in Figuarts form after all

So amazing. Black Lady looks great although her smiling expression needs to go away. I hope they actually do end up releasing Wiseman and not just have him there as a prop. I'll gladly throw money for him. What other villains will they give us next?!?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Only thing that bothers me about Black Lady is that she's unusually happy. Reminds me of how they gave Zoisite only one unique face. I'm sure they'll fix it for the final product though. I hope they include Wiseman too

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Black Lady is missing the shawl/scarf and yeah SM R is just another repaint with new wand and probably couple of faces - easy pass.

I'm surprised they didn't show anything else for SM as after Pluto this month there is nothing else with release date/pre order

When can we expect the black lady figure? How long does it take between the prototipe and the pre-order? Where do you recomend to pre-order it? Thanks and have a nice day!

Hey Manu81, With Bandai it can take even up to one year from the prototype to release date BUT we after Pluto there is no other characters from Sailor Moon scheduled so if they will not go with Super Sailor Mercury next, we might get Black Lady even around March/April. They should make some new announcements by the end of this month.

Hey Manu81, With Bandai it can take even up to one year from the prototype to release date BUT we after Pluto there is no other characters from Sailor Moon scheduled so if they will not go with Super Sailor Mercury next, we might get Black Lady even around March/April. They should make some new announcements by the end of this month.

Thank you very much for your fast answer! I have just bough sailor moon, mercury,mars, jupiter, venus, tukxedo mask and chibimoon. I should get them at the end of this month :) very good offers in amazon and also here in Spain (I have bought the first edition of sailormoon figure:))of course, i've checked that everything was original first.

I think that with black lady it would be enought for me:)no more place for the rest. i've doubted with uranus, neptune and saturn but even if I like them, for me the first ones are more special than the others. May be I will get pluto too...but I have to stop. Figuarts are awesome and now we have still good prices! I wanted two dragonball figuarts that at the beginning cost 35€ and now they cost 100€ each one!

Thanks again and I will check everyday for black lady! Lol:))

Thank you very much for your fast answer! I have just bough sailor moon, mercury,mars, jupiter, venus, tukxedo mask and chibimoon. I should get them at the end of this month :) very good offers in amazon and also here in Spain (I have bought the first edition of sailormoon figure:))of course, i've checked that everything was original first.

I think that with black lady it would be enought for me:)no more place for the rest. i've doubted with uranus, neptune and saturn but even if I like them, for me the first ones are more special than the others. May be I will get pluto too...but I have to stop. Figuarts are awesome and now we have still good prices! I wanted two dragonball figuarts that at the beginning cost 35€ and now they cost 100€ each one!

Thanks again and I will check everyday for black lady! Lol:))

Finally I bought all of them...:slap. This friday I'll begin with mercury, saturday chibimoon and the rest will arrive during this month (except pluto on january I believe...) hope I will get original ones (every thing in amazon, shops with good reputation and just neptune and uranus, at ebay but the comments about the seller are ok! I can't wait! :lol

Finally I bought all of them...:slap. This friday I'll begin with mercury, saturday chibimoon and the rest will arrive during this month (except pluto on january I believe...) hope I will get original ones (every thing in amazon, shops with good reputation and just neptune and uranus, at ebay but the comments about the seller are ok! I can't wait! :lol

Mars is here!:yess:

true for most figures but there exceptions where it may take a few years if at all....

80JGZ.gif

Back