S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really need villains at this point. The Super figures should have come after some villains.

Japan prefers it's heroes over its villains so I'm not surprised we haven't seen any yet. This line is in desperate need of em too. So many great villains they could make.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

They're all human-like in design too, only a few (mostly filler ones) would pose a challenge

I would be happy if they gave us Wicked Lady, Queen Beryl, Queen Nehelenia, and Galaxia. At a minimum I want those. Zoisite just doesn't cut it!

Black Lady would do, cause her hair is the same as Usagi's :lol Zoisite was just a very lazy, inaccurate retool, Black Lady would be slightly lazy

Japan prefers it's heroes over its villains so I'm not surprised we haven't seen any yet. This line is in desperate need of em too. So many great villains they could make.

Never realized that Japan preferred heroes over villains. I still hope that they will make the Sailor Starlights soon.

Black Lady would do, cause her hair is the same as Usagi's :lol Zoisite was just a very lazy, inaccurate retool, Black Lady would be slightly lazy

Actually the only part they could re-use would be the main part of Sailor Moon's hair. The buns on the top are different and the ends of her pigtails too. I'm not worried too much about laziness for this line since imo it's one of the most accurate lines Tamashii has. They even get the scale right! Zoisite is an exception though. I could've thought of much better options for an SDCC than her but oh well, she's cool nonetheless I guess :dunno

tumblr_mrdqdbS9Qt1rqrq7ho1_500.png

sailor%2Bmoon.png

They could re-use the buns on Chibi-us too, and then combine with Usagi's hair and even face. then the dress is the only problem

I posted a pic last night on my instagram page of my custom made Diana with a Luna-P I found on ebay. I think they look great together.

I got a feeling that Bandai is waiting to see how well the Impostor figure sells in Japan this year and early next year before they do any more villains.

I got a feeling that Bandai is waiting to see how well the Impostor figure sells in Japan this year and early next year before they do any more villains.

If they are they picked a crappy villain to test the market with. Even so she'll still sell out but not as well if they did any other villain

I got Super Sailor Moon last week, she's really nice. Might be the highest quality of the line yet. I also ordered the original color Sailor Moon just now, since I saw some side by side shots and think it looks 10x better.

I got Super Sailor Moon last week, she's really nice. Might be the highest quality of the line yet. I also ordered the original color Sailor Moon just now, since I saw some side by side shots and think it looks 10x better.

Yeah the Anime Sailor Moon is legit. The colors are much more vibrant. My Super Sailor Moon is on her way. From the pics I've seen she seems to have a metallic/glossy finish right?

Yeah the Anime Sailor Moon is legit. The colors are much more vibrant. My Super Sailor Moon is on her way. From the pics I've seen she seems to have a metallic/glossy finish right?

She is glossy and metallic, just like the newer ones are getting. I remember when I got Jupiter and thinking how much better the paint looks compared to Moon. Her hair is slightly translucent too. My girlfriend really likes SSM, and thinks she's the best looking one of the line, as do I.

Anyone order the set of 6 of these for around $90 from China- they look like the real Bandai figures but no logo on front of the box...

Don't buy anything from China! 99% they are bootlegs, some of them look very good in the package but once you open it up they fall apart! (They already have Ura and Nept bootlegs as well)

Back