S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Manu81, With Bandai it can take even up to one year from the prototype to release date BUT we after Pluto there is no other characters from Sailor Moon scheduled so if they will not go with Super Sailor Mercury next, we might get Black Lady even around March/April. They should make some new announcements by the end of this month.

true for most figures but there are exceptions where it may take a few years (4-5 years) to be released, if at all....

80JGZ.gif

Which is the figure that you like the most and which one you find is the less nicer than the others??today i'll get mercury and tomorrow venus and chibi moon:)

She's super cute.

I'm so far behind on these. Nothing since Mars. My priorities need restructuring.

Which figuarts do you own? I have more interests than sailormoon and I think that's good specially when we have to wait long periods for a figure for instance:)I really like also Alien figures and harrypotter things but at this moment I am totally for anime;) hopefully we will get soon sailormoon in bluray in spain and my idea is have the BR, the anime and all the figuarts:) it will be a nice collection for this wonderful manga:)

Moon, Mercury and Mars. I don't collect FigureArts beyond that. Sideshow/Hot Toys Star Wars 1:6 figures and Sideshow DC/Gotham 1:4 statues are what I focus on.

I used to collect Evangelion, but I am satisfied with what I have now.

I really like sideshow and hot toys too. I have two alien figures grom sideshow and i am waiting for the new ripley from hottoys (we haven't got news about this figure since 2014!) starwars has also amazing figures! I remind the small droid from the new film that looks awesome! But...i dont' have enough money to buy all!:lol

I got the figure!! and I received a message from amazon that maybe I'll get also sailor saturn today!:)
You have very good deals in amazon now;)i usually different amazon sites (you have different prizes from dicferent countries;)

Mine is shipping at the end of december...(it is supposed acording to the website..)

More news about black lady?

Hey Ropen, Officially Pluto isn't out till 25th November in Japan (Some places might get it on 24th)

I got Sailor Pluto today! In general great figure but I'm not a big fan of her hair articulation. They also made it out of hard plastic so it doesn't bend like Mars and Venus making the posing more difficult... :/

2w3p3cn.jpg

Back