HEROCROSS - Huey, Dewey, & Louie Boxset

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's clear what we all REALLY want...Ducktales. Let's stop playing around. I see a gizmo duck, some beagle boys, etc. and I'm in. I'm in for scrooge regardless. The boys I'm now gonna have to think on since they took away the free Donald.

I'm in. I'm in for scrooge regardless.

I have two Jim Shore Scrooge pieces and a Dark Horse statuette, but no Scrooge "figures" per say. I'd LOVE a Scrooge based on Don Rosa art.

donrosa_scroogegoldie.jpg LifeAndTimes.jpg

Damn. Scrooge getting made makes me want these pretty bad. I wonder if they'll do Webby too?

These look awesome, i want them all!

The lucky dime with Scrooge McDuck is an a great accessory.

So many good memories watching Duck Tales as a kid.

I want Scrooge, and I'll possibly get the nephews.

I would love a Darkwing.

Nevermind on the preorder scrooge. Found it. he's 77 bucks. But any help on a link for Webby?

I know I'm bumping, but I'm thinking about picking some of these up now that the new Ducktales has me re-hooked on my childhood. I know Donald and the boys are already out, but are there any U.S. retailers taking preorders for Scrooge or Webby? I haven't found any at the usual places. Thanks!

Did the Hercross Scrooge ever make it to the streets? It shows out of stock on Herocross' website but I think that's the pre-order. Anyone have that figure in-hand?

Back